#18 You think you embarrass him in front of a crowd (Cake)

Luke: You’re sitting beside him, holding his hand tightly. You didn’t want to ruin his first meet and greet with the fans by admitting that you don’t feel well. He flashes you a worried smile, “Are you alright, (Y/N)?” Girls are screaming his name and are sticking pens and posters near his face. You haven’t seen Luke this happy in a while, so you lie, nodding your head, “I’m fine, I promise.” Although at the same time, you can feel bile creeping up your throat. “You guys are so cute together!” Someone shouts, as another voice chimes in, “WE SHIP YOU SO HARD OH MY GOD!” You try to smile, but nervousness overcomes you as you grip onto Luke’s hand, mumbling, “I’m going to throw up.” Before he can react, the heat that’s beating down on your head becomes too much and you feel the warm liquid spew from your lips all over his shirt in front of hundreds of people. Tears burn your eyes as you run past the boys, and into Luke’s dressing room bathroom. You feel the whole world crashing down on you knowing you ruined his big moment. Within thirty seconds, the door swings open and a worried Luke appears, “Hey, how’re you feeling?” A sob is caught in your throat as you apologize, “I-I’m so sorry…I ruin everything.” You notice he has a new shirt on, and he kisses you on the cheek. He forces you to look into his eyes by grabbing your chin, and smirking, “If you were sick you should’ve told me, I would’ve hung out with you in here before the concert. You’re perfect to me, (Y/N). I fell in love with the world in you.” 

CALUM: Tonight’s the night of your boyfriends bands first appearance on the Teen Choice Awards. They’ve been requested to make a debut performance and the pressure is on to impress the American public. You watch as Calum runs around the hotel room, trying to make sure everything is perfect. You watch with a shy smile on your face as he struggles to fix his tie. “May I?” You ask, gesturing to his mild struggle. He nods, acting extremely thankful for your presence, “I love you, you know that right?” You kiss his lips briefly, finishing off his formal attire. “I love you too. Now everything is perfect; your outfit is set, and the boys are meeting us on the carpet in an hour.” Calum hands you flowers from behind the couch pillow, and your cheeks flush, “Beautiful flowers for my perfect girlfriend…the night wouldn’t be complete without your smile.” The boys had been extremely nervous-especially Calum-the past few weeks preparing for this ground breaking event. When you arrive at the carpet your heart races as Calum reaches for your hand, and the flashes of cameras invade your space. You could hear fans screaming, and microphones, along with countless amounts of questions surrounding you. Calum just smiled, saying “hello” to everyone and being familiar with this kind of treatment. He starts to walk, and your nearly die of embarrassment when your heels get tangled in your dress and your knees hit the carpet. Flashes from cameras go off wildly as Calum falls in front of you, and says,  ”I just keep falling harder and harder for her everyday!”