#9 When the boys overhear you two (Ashton)

WARNING: Smut! 

"Y/N…I’ve missed you so much, you have no idea." Ashton latched his lips onto mine greedily, digging into my bottom lip with his teeth. He groaned at the way I grinded into his hips teasingly; my jeans preventing him from taking me right then and there.

"T-The boys are downstairs Ash, we can’t. Not tonight." I whimper, my throat drier than the Sahara desert. 

"Don’t be silly…just be quiet and they won’t suspect a thing." He tries to assure me while running his hands all over my body, but we both know damn well I can’t be quiet.

His fingers run up my shirt, slowly skimming down my waist; a chill shoots through my spine as a warm tension begins to grow inside me. 

"Oh God." I whimper lowly, feeling Ashton’s teeth gnawing at the waist line of my jeans. He quickly unzips them, throwing them on the other side of the room.

The feeling of his tongue gliding across my hips causes my knees to buckle a bit, and Ashton chuckles evily, knowing exactly what he’s doing to me.

"How badly do you want me, baby?" He asks seductively against my ear, his hot breath causing me to shudder underneath him.

"So badly. So badly." I moan loudly, not being able to control myself.

"Beg for it." He demands, and I groan, my head digging into the pillow in frustration while Ashton loops his thumbs on either sides of my panties, slowly pulling them down. He kisses my legs, pecking them teasingly.

"Ashton please don’t make me beg. We haven’t done "it" since you started touring. Please." He looks into my eyes, and without any warning, he rams into me.

Lost in love, lust, and passion, all I can hear is the two of us screaming, grunting, and moaning uncontrollably. Beads of sweat roll down his chest and onto my waist. His bangs stick to his forehead as his muscles twitch in pleasure above me. All I can feel is his throbbing length touching every part of me with every swift, rough yet gentle thrust he makes…

"Please wake up beautiful." Ashton’s voice breaks me out of a dead sleep. I groan in frustration, clenching my eyes tightly so that the sun pouring through the window can’t hurt me. 

"Awe, my little vampire." My boyfriend of three years teases me, as I cuddle into his bare side.My cheeks warm up unintentionally, causing a pinkish color to form on my face.

"You made me so tired last night." I comment, rubbing my eyes. 

Ash kisses my lips, before pulling me out of bed by the waist. He gives me his shirt, and throws it on over me. I lean on his shoulders as I place my feet into the holes of his boxers. With the comfiest outfit ever on, Ashton pecks my lips, before throwing on his own set of pajamas we never got to put on last night.

"I love you Susie." His soft voice is like music to your ears, as I lace my fingers through his, walking down the steps to the kitchen.

"I love you too Ash, always and forever." 

When we enter the kitchen, all the other boys are awake with bags under their eyes.

"Damn guys, you look like you’ve just been rescued after being trapped in a cave for twenty years." Ash comments sarcastically, starting to make cereal for the both of us.

"We would’ve slept if you two wouldn’t have been screaming so loudly. You were so loud I felt like I was having sex with the both of you." Michael mutters, resting his head on the kitchen counter top. 

My heart sinks into my stomach nervously, as Calum adds, “At first the screams sounded like you were killing her…but then all of a sudden it turned into this loud, dramatic moaning.” 

"It wasn’t like uhuhuhuh…it was more like uh, uh, uh." Luke says, taking a sip from his coffee. 

"Come on guys, stop making Susie so uncomfortable. It was my idea; don’t pick on her because of it." Ashton becomes defensive, and Michael groans, "We’re not mad…just extremely tired." 

"Let’s make a deal, okay?" Michael offers, as Ash and I nod, "No sex with loved ones unless you’re in the privacy of your own flat AND you’re not in a fifty mile radius of me, Calum, or Luke."

I smile, nodding my head, “We promise Mikey. We’re sorry.” 

"And if this rule is broken." Michael finishes, "I will personally stab Ashton in the knee with a spoon. I have no mercy on these moaning, groaning, screaming lovebirds."