#5 Big fight

LUKE: Your heart races as your boyfriend looks you up and down, biting back his lower lip, drawing blood. He’s shaking his head, and looking down at the floor. “What Luke? What’s wrong now? There’s always a problem with everything.” You spit, irritation in your voice.

You convinced Luke to have a night on the town and you were having a fabulous time until a bunch of guys were looking at you and Luke had noticed. The night was ruined by Luke’s jealousy over nothing, so you decided to come back home.

"Why did you wear that dress tonight if you knew all those assholes would be looking at you?" He asks, venom in his tone. Tears grow in your eyes as he yells, "YOU PROVOKED THEM (Y/N)! FOR CHRISTS SAKE, CAN’T YOU JUST WEAR A NICE ELEGANT DRESS THAT DOESN’T SHOW YOUR ASS TO THE WORLD?"

Truth be told, you wore the dress to impress him. Ever since you had your first date together, you were always self conscious about your appearance. After months of  staying on a healthy diet/ exercise, you used the night when Luke didn't have practice and go out with your boyfriend to your advantage. Your throat closed up, and tears streamed down your face as you whimpered, “I-I did this for you. I-I practically killed myself to get in this shape so I could wear this dress for you!

His eyelids drooped, and his glance hit the floor in realization that he forgot how much you hated your figure and everything you did to change that.

"(Y/N), I’m so-." He was about to apologize, but you shook your head, walking up to the bedroom and shouting, "I'M FUCKING DONE , I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE OF YOUR BULLSHIT , YOU'RE A DICK LUKE!" you grabbed some clean clothes and other things , packing it all in a bag and walking back downstairs. "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!" Luke shouted. " I'M NOT STAYING HERE WITH YOU TONIGHT YOU'RE ACTING SO FUCKING CHILDISH I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS CONSTANT ARGUING I NEED A BREAK!" you roared "don't even bother following me or try finding me" you added lowering your voice. Luke was stunned but managed to speak up a bit "Y/N I-I" he stutterd. "save it Luke" you  opened the door and closed it behind you, before   getting in the car and driving to a hotel. Luke didn't even try to ring you that night.

MICHAEL:  "I don’t want my boy playing with fucking barbie dolls, (Y/N). It’s not right." Michael hisses through gritted teeth, staring you down. You take the barbie doll from his clenched hands, and hand it back to your one year old son, who immediately stops sobbing. "There ya go buddy, you like that don’t you?" You coo, and he smiles, clapping his hands together in excitement. "He’s happy with the doll Michael. There’s nothing wrong with him liking dolls." You defend yourself, as your husband groans, ripping the doll from his tiny hands.

"Michael, give it back to him!" You shout, as your husband shakes his head, handing baby Josh action figures, "Here buddy, play with these." Michael tries to encourage him to play with the action figures, but Josh only shrieks louder, reaching out for the doll. 

"Don’t be an asshole Michael. Your son is crying, give him the doll." You speak sternly with a hand on your hip, "Oh…don’t give me that shit, (Y/N)." 

"What shit?" You ask, biting back your bottom lip in anger. "You’re holding your hand on your fucking hip to intimidate me." He spits, "But it won’t work this time. He needs to learn what’s right and what’s wrong."

"Stop cursing around our baby and get a grip." You rip the barbie from your husbands hands, and hand it to Josh. He smiles, sniffling up his sobs and wiping tears off his chubby cheeks.

You pick up your son and grab a few nappies , wetwipes and baby food. "If you can't accept he likes playing with dolls then we'll see you later" you walk out of the front door and strap your son in the car before driving off to go to your parents for a while , leaving Michael standing in the doorway.

ASHTON: "You screamed at me the whole way home because I picked you up ten minutes late and now you’ve gone silent. Why? What the hell is wrong with you?" You ask, a sob caught in your throat. Ashton had a long day at work, and you being late caused him to become very impatient. Once you got there, he unloaded all of his built up anger during the day on you. 

"You yelled at me for a whole thirty minutes, and now you won’t even look at me. When I married you I should’ve vowed to not only be your lover, but your punching bag too." You whisper, making your way into the bedroom you two share. 

You curl up under the blankets, and close your eyes. Ash’s voice screaming rings through your ears, causing your heart to skip beats.

"You can never be on time, can you (Y/N)?"

"I ask you to do one thing. One fucking thing and you couldn’t do it!" 

"I work all day from fucking seven a.m. to six p.m.! What the fuck do you do huh? That’s right-NOTHING because you can’t keep a job longer than a week!" 

Your thought process is broken when you hear a heavy sob coming from the door. You peak over the blankets, only to see Ashton standing there with a nervous fidget in his body and broken, teary eyes. 

"I-I’m so sorry sweetheart. I-I’m so sorry for screaming at you in the car while you were driving. That wasn’t right. I was being a douche bag. I’m so sorry." He whimpers, and you can see his muscles contracting under his shirt from how tense he was. 

"no Ash , I think it's best if you leave for tonight" you say confidently. "b-b-but Y/N I-I" he stutters. "save it Ash" you said sternley. He looked at you with sorry eyes before grabbing a few things and leaving , you heard his car engine start and fade as he drove off in to the distance , you sat in silence.

CALUM: After screaming at each other for over an hour, you two forget what the fight was even about because he can’t stop smiling at you. The way your cheeks get all puffy and your upper lip twitches a bit from pent up anger, he can’t help but laugh. This would usually cause someone to get angrier because they aren’t taking you seriously, but you stop for a moment, take a deep breath, and say calmly "Your not taking me seriously but you should take this seriously and find me when you've stopped being an asshole" you grabbed a bag and threw in a few things and faced Calum standing on his own in the living room his smirk wiped off his face as you walked out the door not telling him where you were going or when you'd come back.