#14 When you tell him you want to wait until marriage to have sex (Mashton)

MICHAEL: His hands are running up and down your back, and a chill runs up your spine. His lips are crushing against yours in a loving grip, until he pulls away, and asks with a lustful glare in his eyes, “So uh…you want to?” 

His eyes lock with the belt on your shorts as you try to swallow the throbbing lump in your throat. You two have been dating for over a year now, and you’re in love. There hasn’t been a minute that goes by where he isn’t on your mind, but you know in your heart that you’ve always wanted to wait. 

"Mike…I don’t-." His eyebrows tighten in confusion, as he asks, "Did I do something wrong?"

"No it’s not that I just-we never really talked about it…but I guess we have to now. The things is, I made a vow to wait to have sex until I’m married." You admit softly, your cheeks turning bright red in embarrassment. 

Tears well in your eyes as you expect him to call it quits. You know Michael like a book, and you know he would never do that to you, but something tells you that this is it. You had a long good run, but sex is something he needs and if you can’t give it to him now then he misewell drop you and find someone else.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He breaks the silence with a small smile, as he slowly rests on his side beside you, looking into your eyes. 

"You’re not going to break up with me?" He laughs, running his hand along your cheek in admiration. 

"I don’t need sex, (Y/N). I want you, that’s it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, and sarcasm….all of it, everything, I just want you." 

ASHTON: "Did he text you back yet?" Your friend asks, as you sigh, tears in your eyes. 

"I knew I shouldn’t have told him this over text. But he just asked and I thought it’d be a perfect time to tell him how I wanted to wait until I was married. It says he read the message five minutes ago…but he hasn’t responded."

Hot tears stream down your cheeks at the thought of losing Ash because of something as stupid as sex. You two have been going so strong for the past eight months, and now…it’s all going to end. 

Your phone vibrates in your hands, and you sigh, bracing yourself for "that"text. 

When you look down, you’re in a state of relief.

Sorry babe I was waiting for the bathroom-really had to go. But babe, you know you mean the world to me and if you want to wait, we’ll wait until the night you’re wearing the most beautiful smile in the world like you do everyday and walking down the isle to my fine ass in a suit. I love you baby!

With tears in your eyes, you respond

"I love you Ash!"

Less than a moment later, he responds, "ILoveYouToo"

"What’d he say?" Your friend reaches for your phone, but you slap her hand away to respond. 

"Something wrong with the space bar babe?" You ask, biting down your lip and smiling gratefully. 

"No…there’s just no space for me to love anyone else."