Chapter 35: Revenge

Its short but you know ;) enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

"Yeah, look I know its my fault. I shouldn't have been so aggressive with you." From the sound of his voice, he didn't seem sorry. At all. He seemed to be elsewhere, he seemed distracted.

"Its okay, uh was this a bad time to call?"

"Actually, yeah. Why don't I call you back when I'm free? Love you babe."

I quickly heard a click from the other side of the phone. That was weird. And guess what? He never did call.

*beep beep*
It was morning already? I rubbed one eye and looked at the time.

7:50 a.m.

Fuck. I was late, which meant I had legit 15 minutes to get ready, hopefully Zach hadn't left for school yet.

I brushed,showered, picked out my clothes and finally fixed my hair. As I locked the door behind me, I noticed Zach's car standing in its place on the driveway. Thank God.

"Hey, can you--"

"You can walk today. It seems like a nice day."

"But Zach! I'll get even more later than I already am."

"Then you better start using those legs of yours. Later."

And with that he sped away,leaving me in disbelief. How can anyone change so much in a day?

What an asshole.

I finally reached to school. I entered the class, everyone stopped and stared as if I committed a crime. I noticed the teacher had her back towards the class and was writing on the board. I quickly walked to my seat.

"See you at detention, Ms.Murano."

How does she do that? Every time someone comes in late she notices exactly who it is without even turning around. Its like she has extra pairs of eyes glued on to the back of her head. Well thanks a lot Zach, he could've been generous today but no.

The teacher started her lecture as I placed my head on my desk, trying to catch up on some sleep.

Minutes later, I felt someone kicking the leg of my chair, I tried to act like I wasn't bothered.

Just then, I felt someone yank the back of my chair. I turned back to see who it was.

"Can I help you?" I whispered harshly.

"You looked peaceful."

"For your information, its called sleeping, try it sometime instead of continuing your new habit of smoking." I offered.

"Oh, I do sleep around. Alot. And we both know that." He smiled, having his white teeth on full display.

I just rolled my eyes
"Where'd you get that bruise?" I asked changing the topic.

His eyes darkened.

"Street fighting." He finally revealed.

You have go to be kidding me.

"Jordan, detention. Anyone else want to join?"

"But Ms! She distracted me with her clothing. Look at how short her shorts are. Thats against the school policy ain't it?" He smirked devishily.

"You're right, Bella go down to your v.p. and Jordan you still have detention."

Yes I went to the v.p. office, yes I got a warning and yes I hate Zach. After third period, I made my way to detention. Glad to see I wasn't the only one there. Zach showed up and decided to sit beside me, just to irritate me even more.

"So how was the visit to the v.p.?" He offered.

"Shutup."

I tried to bottle up my anger but this kid would not shut up.

"Looks like you got off with a warning, oh well theres always next time. But hey in the mean while, wanna use my shirt to cover up? Wouldn't want anyone else to look there besides me, of course."

I stood up and saw this jerk smiling away at my pain. I grabbed a smoothie from the guy behind me and held it up angrily.

His eyes widened.

"You wouldnt. Don't even think about it."

"Fine, I wont."

I quickly whipped the smoothie right at his face. Damn now isn't my aim perfect. His face was now covered with blue ice which made his face look ten times better. He looked at me in shock while the whole room was covered with gasps and whispers.

"Revenge is sweet." It was my turn to smirk.

"Bella!"

Shit I didn't realize the teacher saw. Bad timing.

"Detention for a week! And if this goes on, it'll soon be for a month."

"Revenge is sweet, indeed." The devil whispered seductively in my ear.

A/N
How was it? Does Zach still seem kinda different or is it just me? ;) If you want to support my writing so far and would want to contribute to my Patreon page for as small as coffee, I would highly appreciate that! Click on the external link below or copy paste this one: https://www.patreon.com/bff4evrr?fan_landing=true
-$k xx