Chapter 31: A Change Of Heart

So I know I promised an update, I took forever I know. Haha I'm so sorry but I just didnt know how to continue the story. I finally got inspirtation so heres what y'all want.

Enjoy

------------------------------------

Bella's POV

I waited outside the fair as I was told to by Ari. It seemed as if alot of couples were going. "I wish Ryder was here with me" I said to no one in particular. It was weird how Ryder hadnt shown up to comfort me or anything after my dad's death. Maybe he caught up with something. I saw Ari running up to me and giving a huge hug, I dont understand how this girl is always so cheerful, I really dont. Behind her was her boyfriend of course and wait was that who I thought it was? Zach? I think my heart just skipped a beat. Was he here for me? Oh. Of course not, he came with his friends. "Hey Bells" he said with his crooked, melting smile. "Hi Za--"

Before I could finish I noticed this gorgeous looking girl walking our way. She was a bit shorter than Zach, she was really fit,had shiny black hair that reached to the centre of her back, it really complemented her skin tone. Her eyebrows were on point, while her eyes were a perfect size with a perfect shade of brown. And her smile, dont get me started. My self esteem just went out the window, as I eyed her with both envy and awe, I obeserved her interwining her hand with Zach's. The other hand, she took it out for a handshake.

" Hey, I'm Ava." Wow even her name is beautiful. Should've seen that coming eh? So, Zach has a girlfriend? I mean it wasnt like I was bothered by that, why should I be, but I cant believe at one point I actually thought Zach liked me. Ha. As if. Honestly though, her, beside Zach was like woah..It was like they were made for eachother. They were both beautiful, they just made an adorable couple.

"This is Bella." Zach said indicating towards me. "Oh, ya, um hi, I'm sorry I kind of zoned out for a bit." She just smiled back showing off her pearly white teeth while sliding her hand back to its orignal position. As we walked around feeling the hay under my feet, I could smell the sweetness of the popcorn being popped off to the right and hear the sizzling of hot dogs being bbq'd. So many colours caught my eye when I looked around. I've been to a fair with my dad before but I havent been to one, in a while. The sounds of little kids running and laughing around made me smile, the sights of couples playing booth games, trying to win their girlfriends something to take home to remember this day. The thought of money being spent as if it will never run out always makes me laugh. I could hear the screams of the horrified people, coming from the haunted house. This place was so vibrant and live. I loved it already.Maybe coming here wasnt a bad idea after all.

After going on a few rides I stayed back with Ava and Zach, while Ariana and Jason went off on their own. Trust me, staying back was not a good idea. At all. They would not stop flirting, it made me sick, I guess every couple does this. But I mean this much? Zach was visiting for so many days to drop off homework and all that shit but he didnt have the balls to tell me he has a girl now? Didnt he atleast consider me as his friend or was it that he didnt trust me enough?

"Hey, wanna go to the haunted house?" I heard him ask her.

"No way you know I'm too much of a pussy haha."

Oh yeah, shes talking as if he's known her forever and knows like every single detail about her.

"Why dont you take Bella instead? I think she'd love to go." She smiled widely as if she were doing me a favour.

"Uh, sure, I guess it would be fun." Really Bella, I guess it would be fun? How lame could you get.

Then Zach took legit an hour debating if we should go or not because he didnt want to leave "Ava" alone. I rolled my eyes. I mean we're only going for like 10 minutes, I dont think she'll die of boredom. No need to exaggerate. Wait what am I doing? I dont even know the girl and I hate her already? I mean its not hate right? Its probably just that I 'dislike' her.