Chapter 3: Surprise

Chapter 3: Surprise

Ok guys so here's chapter 3 hope you enjoy it! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella now realizes that shes gonna have to put up with zach for a long time because he is her...hah read to find out ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay class we are gonna learn about the figures of speech..." Mrs.Fernandez went on with her boring voice. "Fuck this class" I heard zach say as I turned around to look at him. "I know right this class is so god damn boring." I sighed. "Atleast I have a hot girl right beside me to keep me distracted" Zach said as he tried to grab my hand again. I gave him a dirty stare before I hissed at him to stop.  I started taking notes and suddenly I felt someone kick the side of my chair. Yep you guessed right it was your's truly Zach. I looked down to see Zach's expensive jordans that matched his whole attire perfectly, kicking my chair. He looked soo hot and he smelled so damn good. Snap outta it Bella! Stop checking him out I said to myself to make myself stop getting tempted by Zach. "Will you stop, what the hell is your problem?" I snapped at him. " I aint got no problem, but its fun to get you pissed, your reactions are priceless oh and by the way Bella, take a pic it'll last longer." He gave his signature smirk as I turned red at the fact that he caught me checking him out.

The whole day went by and after lunch I didnt see Zach in any of my classes and in fact, I hadnt even seen him in the halls.Gotta admit it was kinda boring without him but atleast I had Ariana and Jade by my side for the rest of the day.Finally the bell for dismissal rang and I was extreamly exhausted. I started to make my way home by walking for a good 30 minutes before I saw a red hot ferrari stop beside me with loud music blasting out the windows and with a gorgeous looking guy driving it. I was mesmorised by the sight. I saw the license plate that said Jordan on it and I knew excatly who that gorgeous guy was....Zach. I sighed and continued walking. HONK HONK! "Babe wait up let me drop you off." He said as he quickly got outta his car to catch up to me. "Zach stop following me and go where you need to be." I was in no mood to argue but no way I was going to let Zach Jordan drop me off. "Haha where I need to be is in your bed." He winked at me as he came closer to me. What the hell is his problem, Zach and his fuckin dirty flirting. "Seriously Zach get outta my way Im not in the mood." I tried pushing him away. "That's what she said." He burst out laughing. "Do you have to take everything the wrong way?" Ok now I was pissed he's such an ass. I walked away and there was no sight of Zach behind me. I decided to take the short cut to my house and continued walking until I heard someone whistle and say damn look at her. "Zach..shut--" I turned around and there was no Zach instead it was a  guy and he didnt look friendly at all. I could see the lust in his eyes. I saw a couple more guys coming towards me. Maybe taking the short cut wasnt such a good idea. I backed away from him until my back hit something hard and whatever it was it smelled so good...wait a minute that smell...it was familiar..it was Zach!!! I turned around and saw Zach with his gorgeous green eyes staring back at me and his signature smirk. I didnt know what I was doing but I hugged him real tight, I was so scared and I've never been this happy to see Zach. And with no surprise he hugged me back.

"Awww look at the love birds hugging, get out of the way lil boy we found her first." The guy said. "Haha looks like this lil boy aint so lil no more." Zach says as he finally lets go of me and punches the guy right in the face. After few mins Zach knocked all of them out. He came towards and me. "Now can I drop you off?" he said softly. I nodded still frightened of what just happend.

He escorted me to his car and opened the door for me. Oh what a gentlemen..ya right. Why isnt Zach starting the car?? "Uhm.. are we gonna leave now?" "You enjoyed that didnt you?" he asked tilting his head and smiling. "Enjoyed what??!! almost getting kidnapped??" I said shocked at his question "Aha no I meant clinging on to me like no tomorrow, I swear you were holding on so tight I probably have marks on my chest, I thought you wouldnt do that till we get into bed." He gave me a crooked smile. He looked so tempting! "Ugh. Your unbelievable I was scared ok! and we are NOT getting into bed together!!" "Ok but if you change your mind and still want me I'll make sure my bed is clean." he said with a wink. "Just. Start. The. Car. I said gritting my teeth. "Aight, aight, calm down babe." Ughhh it still burns when he calls me babe but I think Im getting used to it.

He dropped me on the corner of the street, I didnt want him to find out excatly where my house is. "Looks like you live nearby me anyways stay outta trouble this time babe.Later." as he gave me a fly kiss but I ignored it and just waved after that he sped away.

"I'm home!" I called out. "Hey sweetie, how was your day?" my mom asked curiously "Great mom, just great." I said trying to sound happy. "Thats great oh and hurry up and get ready the neighbours invited us for dinner."

I went upstairs to freshen up and I decided to wear something a little fancy since its my first impression on the neighbours. I looked through my closet and by the time I picked out my outfit my room floor was covered with clothes. I fianlly decided on wearing a blue dress that was a bit above my knee with metalic blue and red flowers followed by a black belt that went around my waist and black wedges.

I headed downstairs. "Wow, you look gorgeous." my mom said with her mouth open and my dad agreed. "Same goes for you mom, I've got my looks from you anyways." And after that we headed to the next door neigbour's house.

My family waited for the door to open and finally it did. Standing there in the dim porch light I was in complete shock and my mouth wide open. I couldnt believe who was standing there, right infront of me, there was no way that my family had gotton invited to dinner with .....

A/N

Annnndd heres chapter 3 , i hope u enjoyed but plz plz plz dont forget vote :D i'll be putting up chapter 4 later on maybe this week or next stay updated! xxx

$k <3