Chapter 27: Moodswings

I decided to update just for all of you ;) you're welcome dont worry bout it xD so why are you still here? Go on read the story i know youre tempted too ;)
Haha here you go bad boy lovers!<3

P.S. PICTURE OF RYDER ON THE SIDE

Bella's P.O.V

Suddenly my phone started ringing, I reached into my pocket and looked at the ID and so did Zach. It was Ryder. Shit. Wrong timing.

Before I could say anything I saw his signature smirk appear and his eyes darkened. Zach looked so..so mean.

"Do you really think you re the only one that can joke around, come on Bella Murano you don't actually believe what I just said was true. A guy like me could never fall for a someone like you, that shit only happens in stories so even by mistake don't think any of that bullshit will come true.

He said every word with disgust and left, heading towards his room. It seemed like he just warned me.

Speechless. I had no words, I didn't know how to respond or how to react but what happened to him all of a sudden?

But I guess hes not wrong either, why would any guy want me, I'm so plain, that's for sure nothing special about me. I'm surprised a hot guy like Ryder has feelings for me.

"You okay?" I heard a voice outta no where.

Jason.

Forgot he was still here.

"Yeah I'm fine, just don't know what I did to upset him like that."

"Maybe hes on his period, you know mood swings..periods haha... no? Ok yeah never mind ill just leave too."

I gave him a quick fake smile and headed outside to go visit Ariana.

Zach's Pov

I sat on my bed, thinking over what I just said and what just happened . Why did i get so pissed and arrogant all of a sudden?

Just then Jason walked into the room looking annoyed.

"WHAT is up with you man?!"

"Leave, dude I needa be alone."

"Yeah, alone IS what youll be if you dont stop acting like an asshole. What the fuck just happened out there? She didnt even say no shit to get you this mad. Do you honestly want her to be Ryders forever?"

"NO! Dont fucking say that, shes not fucking safe with him after what I found out bout him!"

I didnt know or feel when i banged my hand against the wall. All i saw was a hole on there and my hand slightly bleeding. 

"Woah man, i understand you but its better if you tell Bella before it gets outta control instead of spilling your anger out on her!"

Maybe hes right, Im just hurting her like this, I cant even believe all those nasty words came outta my mouth against her. I mean im not a total gentlemen but I never say anything rude to girl unless they act like a total bitch. But ill tell her about Ryder when its time, when I have proper proof against that fucker. I think ive made it worse i honestly didnt mean to hurt her just got my blood boiling when i saw thats bastards name.

Jason left, so did Bella. 

The guilt that filled my body was terrible.

I waited on my  bed for the  sound of the front door opening and closing in hopes that it would be Bella. 

I heard her walking up the stairs, what was i suspose to say to her? 'Im sorry for  being a douchebag? Im sorry for my mouth moving without my control?' I sighed one last time and went to open my rooms door. 

Standing, looking as surprised as me was Bella. The look on her face was full of apology. Why? Wasnt I the one who acted up? Cmon Zach grow some balls and aplogise, 

"Uh..hey um look-"
"No..." She waved her hand signaling for me to stop.
"I was just leaving.."
Why does she make this so hard? "No wait!...Bella listen,  Im sorry for what I s-"
"Its okay Zach."
"No!" I said grabbing her wrist as she attempted  to leave. "Its not okay, give me two minutes Bella..." I  looked into her comforting big brown eyes. "Okay Zach. make it quick." 

We sat on my  bed as we discussed why I was an idiot. 

"Bella Im sincerally sorry for being straight foroward with you, I mea-" "Thats enough Za-" "Wait Im sorry"  I said pulling her back on my bed. Get it  together Zach! "Bella, Im really sorry for being a jerk, i shouldnt  have said any of that to you, i know iv asked  for forgivness many times and  i know that your're at the end of your rope with me but please, forgive just this once?" I could tell Bella was tired by the circles staring to form under her eyes. "Zach, I'll forgive you...just this once." "Thank goodness Bella, you  had me worried you'd never forgive me" 

"Il be right back, Im going to bring some dinner, stay put?" "Alright"

I walked out the door as guilt washed away. My  hand still hurt like crazy and  I assumed the bleeding  had stopped by the bandage wrapped around poorly by Dr.Jason.

Bella's P.O.V

You cant blame  me right? If you saw the look in Zachs eyes, you'd have no choice  but to forgive him. The way he spoke, his eyes travelling  inside yours, his lips moving so smoothly, and his voice which was husky  but soothing. I noticed his hand was all bandaged up. Did  him and Jason get into a fight? I was controlling the urge to ask and to bring him the thoughts of "Bella cares and loves me."

I laid back onto Zachs bed, practically in sleeping position. I was exhausted and just wanted to relax, I placed my iPhone beside me and shut my eyes. before I knew it......

Zachs P.O.V

I was really  no doctor and never wanted to be one. I took several minute after I had warmed up Bella and I's dinner to re-wrap my guaze.. 

I couldnt help but to let out a small smile of "awh" at the sight of Bella snoozing off in my bed. I left our plates near my computer desk which was meant to be used to study on but was now tured into a place to keep my  music. I reached over and pulled the comforter over Bella. I gently brushed a hair  back that fell onto her eyelids. 

*swoosh* a text, not from my phone but Bellas. Should I? I should.

The text was  from the devil himself, Ryder.

(Text Message) 

Ryder:  Hey love, I wont be at school tomorrow and I wont be able to pick you up. Im verry sorry but something has come up. 
Love you xx

Hah, "Love?" Who does he think he is? Thinks hes going to steal Bellas heart with a couple sweet words? No way. Agent Zach undercover is back. It wont just be Ryder whos away tomrorrow. 

Bella looked  so peaceful, lying there, eyes closed.

I ate my dinner and packed Bellas back in the fridge. I stripped out of my shirt with pain flowing through my hand. I climbed in, shut the light and allowed my arm to carefully be around Bellas waist. 

Goodnight.

SO? how was it? :D you liked it didnt you dont lie to me ;) xD oh and spam me with comments i love love love reading em! :3 but thanks for the support you guys, we wouldve have been here without you guys, your love, feedback and votes <3

DONT FORGET TO LOOK AT HOW RYDER LOOKS LIKE ON THE SIDE-->

-$k and A.B.