Chapter 9: Dont leave

Here's a short little chapter for you guys, hope you enjoy! :) Thanks to those who voted who should be Bella, and if you haven't already..the pictures are on the side of chapter 8, thanks :) and the pics are also up for Zach click on the side -->

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Zach's POV

Shit. It was too late. Bella drank the drink and god only knows what was in it. Who does this "Ryder" think he is? Is Bella gonna be okay? Had a billion questions going on my mind. I wish I could've replayed the moment and stopped Ryder from giving the drink to Bella faster, maybe its time to give Ryder a piece of my mind. 

"You son of a bitch! What the fuck did you put in Bella's drink." I yelled at him grabbing his wife beater, and giving him my best death glare. He just smirked.Everyones eyes were focused on us, I didnt give a shit if I was creating a scene. "Zach--ZACH, whats wrong with you, leave him! He didn't put anything in my drink." Bella said trying her best to make me let go of his wife beater. 

"Bella you have to believe me I saw h-" "Zach.. the music its so...lo-ud ...I ..I cant..Z-" Fuck,Bella had fainted! This is it.. Ryder's done.

I swung my fist at Ryder and he dodged and hit me in the guts. I didn't back down, I gave him a good uppercut, that jackass deserved it. "STOP GUYS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Ariana came in and we both paused, with Ryder holding his fist up and my grasp on his wife beater. "YOU KNOW WHAT, GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE BEFORE I GET YOU ARRESTED" "WELL WHAT ELSE COULD YOU DO YOU PUSSY!" No one stands in my house and calls me names.I was about to swing my fist at him again when Ariana stopped me so I decided to let it slide. "Better watch out at school,bitch." Ryder said before leaving. Does he really think I'll be scared of that threat. Ariana and Jade kicked everyone out. "Is she-" "Ill handle it" I said as Ariana asked about Bella.

Ariana and Jade also made their way out. It was only Bella, me and my trashed up house. I saw Bella laying on the floor, I stared at her, her perfect features, why would anyone wanna hurt her like that, she looked so innocent..so sweet,she looked just like a sleeping beauty, I saw her little purse by her side and looked inside for her house keys. After rummaging through her purse, I finally found the keys. I picked up Bella in my arms in a bridal way while holding the keys in my mouth and headed out the door. 

I unlocked the door and headed inside, locking the door behind me, still carrying yours truly, she was so light, damn does this girl even eat anything?!

Finally reaching her room upstairs, I turned on the lights and laid her on the bed gently, placing her head on the pillow and pulled a blanket over her small body. I brushed her bangs off her face, I heard her sigh softly. She looked like an angel! Couldn't help but stare at her. I quickly snapped out of the daze and noticed it was getting late. I slowly stood up, not wanting to wake up Bella from her peaceful sleep, I quietly turned around, making my way towards the door when Bella held onto my hand. "Don't..leave..me..like..the rest..please don't.." She mumbled. Like the rest? Who and what is she talking about?! I took her hand and placed it on the side of her and kissed her softly on the forehead before leaving.

 ----------------------------------> Next day

Bella's POV

My alarm started ringing. *YAWN* Wait what happened last night..all I remember is going to Zach's party and Ryder giving me a drink and ow my head's pounding,shit I'm late, I got out of bed, brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I decided to wear my white strapless sun dress that came up to my knees and my black flats.I headed downstairs, quickly ate my breakfast and stuffed a pack of Tylenol in case my headache continues in school. I didn't see Zach anywhere and his car wasn't parked in the driveway,I guess I have to walk to school again today. I wonder where he is. 

*20 minutes later*

 "BEEELLLAAAAAAAA" I turned around and saw Ariana walking towards me, with a group of girls following behind her, has she like gotten popular over night or something? "Omg Bella are you okay? Do you even remember what happened last night? Did u hear about the dance and omg guess what just happened!!" She squealed excitingly. "Woah, woah, woah, lil red calm down with the questions And Im alright dont worry but I dont really remeber what happened last night, and theres a dance yaay!" "Ahaha sorry.AND OMG YOU KNOW JASON, ZACH JORDANS BEST FRIEND HE ASKED ME OUT FOR THE DANCE!" The red head said happily. "Haha, Zach has friends?" I said a bit too loudly, people started staring,whoops.

"Why are you so mean to him, hes actually a nice guy, and who knows he might ask you for the dance." " Well even if he did I wouldnt think of saying yes." I said with a smirk. I turned around thinking I was getting late for class, I've already skipped a studying night for a party. "Woah,oww!" I said as I bumped into something hard. 

 A/N : And thats a wrap :D Hope you liked it, oh and by the way the pics for Zach are  on the side -->  Dont forget to vote :) - $k xx