Chapter 40: Telling her the truth

A/N: Hey hey it's me again! Back at it again with another chapter, so buckle up and get ready for this roller coaster ride.

Bella's POV

What a hell of a night. So much going through my mind from Zach showing up to his twin brother being revealed to me, my jaw kept hitting the floor with every surprise. Honestly I had a rush of all kinds of emotions hitting me right left and centre. I wanted so many answers to my many questions. And don't you worry, I will get my answers. But I couldn't have asked for a better present for my birthday than the love of my life sleeping by me. This has to be what love feels like right? I know I know we're not even official, we never were and here I am confessing to myself that I'm in love with this gorgeous man laying up next to me. But hey you know what they say you can lie to everyone but be honest with yourself! 

There he was, this 6 foot 1 man sleeping on his stomach, with his face tilted towards me. I've been awake and turned towards him for a while with my eyes wide opened and peeled that this was my Zach, the real Zach, just observing every inch of his face, why haven't I had noticed that tiny birthmark on the middle of his right cheek before? God I don't mean to seem creepy but if you saw this beautiful man and how the sun hit his perfect chocolate hair, and how his skin glistened, you would keep staring too! Like boy, drop your skincare routine. 

"Mmm...Bella?" Zach mumbled as his half opened eyes searched for me. Please... this boy can do literally anything, and it would make me melt. Especially that deep husky morning voice which gave me the chills. 

Chill Bella, keep cool, he's only a boy said the angel on my right shoulder but the devil on my other shoulder kept whispering a hot ass sexy boy whom you need to get under. 

"Can you come closer?" It's like he heard the devil on my shoulder, I hope I didn't say all that out loud. But nonetheless, I scooted a bit closer to him, feeling the heat of his body.

"Closer.." He whispered, this time he was fully awake, I didn't know that's all it took to wake him up and grab his attention.

"Even closer..." At this point my face was inches away from his. My heart was pounding at this point, is this going to be our first real kiss? I mean I've kissed him before, but this time...it felt different, it felt real. 

"Better?" I whispered back, he just shook his head, giving me the cutest smug smile. This time him moving closer, as if that was even possible.

"Just right. But I need to tell you something Bells..."

"What? What is it?" My eyes now locked into his, this man knew how to keep me hooked into the depth of his eyes.

"I....I...I.. have to go SHOWER!" He rolled over to get up, and oh my god, are you kidding me, all that built up tension just for this ass to tell me he has to shower, literally shaking my head. I turned right back over and covered myself under the sheets. I needed more sleep.

40 mins went by of yours truly brushing, showering, get his skin care routine done and god knows what else, I finally heard him get out of that damn bathroom.

I thought he would've seen me napping and would've snuck out but I felt him come right back under the covers and lay up right behind, being the big spoon. I could tell he was in his towel and this woke me right up because next thing you knew I turned right around and kissed him. I couldn't resist anymore. He's so gorgeous, it actually hurts. (Fellow Taylor fans, if you know you know, I saw the chance had to take it!)

His soft lips pressed lightly on mine, kissing me right back, switching from light to hungry eager kisses to right back to slow kisses. This went on for a good couple of minutes which felt so short because in all honesty I wanted more, I wanted to get to doing more, but he stopped kissing me and put his hand on my cheek, his thumb tracing over my lips first. All I could think was wow, every time I look at him, he looks better and better. God if you could see my face, I had the biggest smile on my face, this couldn't have gotten any better...or so I thought!

"Listen, what I really wanted to tell you initially was....I'm in love with you." His voice cracking a bit. Whereas me, I was really going through it. My eyes all big and my ears all shook hearing this. My heart and mind racing faster than any cheetah for sure. My mouth wide open, trying to comprehend all of this like what?

LIKE WHATTTT? DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT? DID YOU READ THAT RIGHT? IS THIS TRUE? ARE HIS FEELINGS TRUE?

A/N: THE END! For now!! I hope you liked this chapter, I think it was one of my favs. Let me know how you're liking the reads so far, I'm going to continue uploading here. Hope you lovelies are enjoying our fav couples journey as much as I'm having fun writing it! <3 If you want to support my writing so far and would want to contribute to my Patreon page for as small as coffee, I would highly appreciate that! Click on the external link below or copy paste this one: https://www.patreon.com/bff4evrr?fan_landing=true