Chapter 28: Unexpected guest

Zach's POV

In the middle of the night, I got woken up by a mumbling noise, it was coming from the girl beside me. Bella. She was tossing and turning as if shes been having a bad dream. I faced her towards me and held her closer and kissed her on her forehead. Dont worry Bells you have your superhero by your side.

Bella's POV

I woke up realizing Zach's arms were snaked around my waist, wait he was shirtless....I quickly looked under the covers thank god at least my clothes were on, indicating nothing happened last night. But damn the view was real good, I had an urge to touch his 6 pac.

He looked like a little puppy and just so innocent. Why couldnt he be so innocent for real just like the way he looked while sleeping. I didnt wanna wake him up so I gently took his arm off me. I looked at my phone seeing a text from Ryder, he wasnt gonna be at school today? Thats weird, I wonder why.

As I was brushing my teeth, I got an idea since the pranking war was still on, I exchanged his hair gel with mayonnaise and his mouthwash with lemonade. Revenge is sweet, very sweet. Finally I took a quick shower and picked out my black tights and black see through button down shirt. I didnt know what to do with my hair so I just left my brown beach waves the way it was.

By that time, Zach woke up and instead of going to the bathroom he came straight downstairs towards me.

"Whats up little bitch?" as he ruffled my hair.

"Ew can you not, I just did my hair!" My eyes were fixed at what he was wearing: grey sweats and a black Just do it Nike shirt and his hair seemed like sex hair, how can anyone look this hot the minute they wake up?

Then theres me I just take ugly to a whole new level in the morning.

"Yo my face is over here you know and by the way stop checking me out and go make me some breakfast." he smirked.

"Im not your slave! A 'please' WOULD be nice every now and then."

"Aint nobody got time fo that!" He waved it off.

"Did you even brush your teeth or take a shower?!"

"Nope."

"You're so gross, I feel bad for whoever is gonna be your Mrs Jordan, wonder how shes gonna live with a monster like you!"

"Oh but thats gonna be you, Bella Jordan, sounds cute right?"

Zach and his cocky jokes, he'll never change.

"So where you going this fine morning?"

"To the bar." I said sarcastically.

"For real? Hold up lemme get dressed imma come too!"

"Why you gotta be a piss off so early in the morning, obvisoly Im going to school!"

"Goodie two shoes like you will never change." he sighed while eating his cereal like a little kid and watching tv.

"Oh really? Why arent you going?"

"Dont feel like it. Now go away and let me watch peacefully."

I packed my bag and started walking my way to school.

"Hey babe!" a unknown but gorgeous face came up from behind me.

"You wanna come over tonight? Me, you,at seven?" He acted just like Zach but he was so dreamy.

The next thing I knew I was against the tree with his hands trailing up my body. I felt so uncomfortable but I was frozen. Maybe because of his looks. I finally came back to my senses and tried pushing him but he was too strong.

He started making his way to my lips when I heard someone.

"What the fuck you think youre doing with her Cameron." Zach slurred.

"Ah look its lover boy to the rescue, its been a while Jordan."

"Werent you fucking out of this town, what made you come back?"

"Just got some business to handle here so thought I'd pay you a visit too but then I met this girl and I was like dayumm she fine, you know her?"

"Hell yeah but you better back off her."

The guy just smirked evilly.

"Ill try and hopefully it wont end up like last time Jordan." he let go off me and pushed me towards Zach and left.

How does he even know this guy? From the look on both of their faces it seemed like they both hated each other.

"Zach how do you know him?"

"Bella you couldve just let me drop you." he totally ignored my question.

"Im asking you something."

"Its a long story."

"Ive got time."

"Dont worry lets just go."

"No Zach Im not budging till you tell me."

A/N

CLIFFHANGERRRR :3

So who do you think 'Cameron' is? :O is he a good guy or bad? And why do both of em hate eachother so much?
And whatd he mean by "hope it doesnt end up like last time."

A) i dont have a clue
B) hes a baddd guyy
C) i hate you whyd you make this chapter a cliffhanger :'( but i still love you dw
D) CONTINUE PLEASEE!

Commenttt below ;D

-$k<33