Chapter 5: He's Just Trouble

Here's chapter 5 guys :) This chapter is dedicated specifically to my friend Hailey :D Anyways I hope you guys like it, please don't forget to vote/comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait what the hell was happening, there was a huge crowd around Zach and me and all eyes were on us,some were giving me dirty looks and others were just gasping and commenting while Zach opened the door for me. Zach locked his car, and him and me tried to make our way to the entrance.

"Shes probably his next target" a girl smirked. "Ewwww, why the fuck would he ever date her. Just look at her, shes nothing compared to me, he left me to find someone better and uhm have you seen her." A gorgeous looking girl scoffed. I'm guessing she's his ex. But those words hurt... alot, I had low self esteem and I let those words sink into me. I ran to get away from the crowd. Tears started to form, I knew I wasn't that pretty as that girl but I never had those words said to me.I could hear Zach screaming my name, he sound worried, yeah right, him and caring about me, never EVER happening.

I rushed into the bathroom where I saw Ariana fixing her hair."Hey Bel-- what happened, why are you crying??" Ariana asked concerned. I dried up my tears and told Ariana everything. "Bella, don't listen to that bit--" before she could finish her sentence Zach rushed into the girls bathroom. "Why are you here, this happened because of you anyways." Ariana snarled at him. "What the hell,the fuck did I do, anyways move, I gotta talk to her yo." "Uhm no, I don't think so." she said blocking his way. He sighed and pushed her outta the way. "And can you give us some private time and leave, the exit's right there." He said pointing to the door. "Ugh! fine..jerk."

Zach knelt down beside me and cupped my face in his hands. His hands touching my warm skin covered in tears gave me a slight shock. I wanted to just run away, I couldn't let Zach see me like this. I felt embarrassed, getting called ugly but for some reason the fact that Zach might have heard, made my stomach sink. "Bella look at me, why are you crying?" Zach asked searching my light brown eyes. "What does it look like? Did you not hear that girl who's like ten times prettier then me call me ugly?." I said while sobbing and trying to get up to leave. "Bella listen to me!" Zach said while pulling me back into his chest. I looked down not wanting to have my eyes meet his. "Bella look at me. Don't listen to her crap, shes my ex; Chelsea and she's just jealous, you're way more beautiful than her and she was never kind to others like you. I don't know why Bella but I find you unique different not like the other girls who die over me. Your...you and I like this you." Zach called me 'beautiful' it was a shock that he would call me that after his ex. She was gorgeous.

It was weird that when Zach said that, I felt happy... felt less insecure. Wait what am I saying? I cant feel anything for him. Can I? " Now wipe your tears babe we're gonna be late, I'll meet u there, I AM in the girls washroom..."he said as he turned to leave Zach made me feel so much...better. He gave me a smirk before he turned around. "Thanks" I shyly said as he turned around and gave me a wink. My heart skipped a beat as he did that.What's happening to you Bella, control yourself. He's just trouble.

I grabbed my book bag, that I dropped to the floor when I entered. I took a glance in the mirror, wiped my last tear and put on a smile. I was late and i'm sure Mr. Smith would give me detention, I didn't care, at least I got to spend some time with Zach...wait what...do I...no it cant be. I saw Zach and his ex "Chelsea" talking. I sighed and decided to turn and walk the longer way to class, when Chelsea looked over at me over Zach's shoulder and gave me a smirk and Zach tried to escape but she pulled on his sky blue Hollister shirt and kissed him. For some reason, it irritated to see her kiss him like that, why was I feeling like this? Is it jealousy, cant be. Me, Bella and jealous. Never. I started to burn, I stormed through the hallway and quickly as I could went to my next class.

I entered the class and realized I interrupted Mr.Smith's teaching...whoa I was really late. I apologized for being late and this time, luckily I didn't get detention and I went to my seat. As I sat down in my seat , the image of Zach and Chelsea kissing kept flashing in my head. I felt so..so..jealous. I realized Mr.Smith was calling on me to answer a question. "Ms.Murano excuse me, Ms.Murano,is everything ok and I need to see you after class." "Err, yes, no I mean yes, sorry sir." I went to talk to Mr.Smith and by looking at the expression on his face, he didn't seem too happy. "Ms.Murano, do we have a problem, you're not focusing in class at all nowadays and you're marks in math are very low, I'm worried." Oh great, I guess I already blew my marks for math. Can this day get any worse. "Don't worry Mr.Smith I'll practice more at home and I'll focus more and if I need help I'll come to you." "Alright Ms.Murano but if this continues, there will be consequences." Every class I didn't pay attention at all, all I was thinking about was what Zach said to me in the morning and then seeing him kiss Chelsea like that. Hes such a player just like Jade said. I cant believe I actually believed all the things he said to me, that was all fake.

Class finally ended and thank god, school was over. All I needed was to get away from all this drama and relax. I made my way through the halls and out the door towards the parking lot. There I saw standing Zach in his sky blue Hollister shirt and matching nikes leaned against the Jordan vehicle. Great. Just who I needed to see. This day could get worse.

I walked quickly, trying to get outta his sight,but at last his eyes landed on me. "Hey Bella wait up I'm suppose to drop you." I turned around still thinking about the image of Zach and Chelsea kissing. "Listen Zach, I need to be alone for some time, can you please let me walk home?" I said feeling tired, lazy I just wanted to escape. "What? why? I cant let you." Zach said holding onto my arm as I tried to leave."Please Zach?" I said trying the best calm voice I had.I felt his soft hands let go of my arm, I started to walk feeling the warm air against my face. I finally reached home feeling more relaxed. I rushed to my room and just fell onto the bed. Thank god my parents were working late or they would have pissed me off more with their cheery attitude. Around 20 Minutes later, my eyelids began to shut but then I heard yelling. I got up still a little bit grouchy, I pulled my white beach curtains out of the way to see where the noise was coming from, when I did, I was confused at what I saw...

A/N:

And thats it for chapter 5, I tried making it long but ehn :/ sorry but anyways thanks for all your support guys :) xx I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and if you are dont forget to vote/comment. Chapter 6 will be up sooner this week..hopefully. $k