Chapter 16: Mr.Jerk

Chapter 16 **** thank you guys or all the votes and comments!

_________________________

*Zach's P.o.v* 
I cant believe Bella and I kissed! Im a well known player, Iv kissed plenty of girls but the kiss with Bella, was unbelievable. Her lips were so soft to kiss, so gentle, she tasted so sweet. I wanted to go further but she broke the kiss as she realized that Emma and Jake were watching, wide eyed. Brats. Damn the feeling, Im positive she felt it, she had to. Wait... why? Why did i feel that spark, that shock? I couldn't possibly be in love with Bella, could I? I felt someone pull onto my arm. I shook myself out of my thoughts and turned towards Emma. "Lets go! We're making the cake!" "Im coming!" I said annoyed. 

Bella POV

It was hard to focus on baking the cake since the kiss. I mixed the batter and put the cake in the oven. "Okay kids, you guys go play while I watch and wait for the cake, alright?" "Okay!" They both chanted. I smiled. They were adorable. "Ah! Zach! don't scare me like that ugh!" "HAHA, loser." I didn't notice Zach had sneaked up behind me. Jerk. I grabbed the bowl that was used for the batter and turned to put it in the sink. "WHOA! Its okay I got you babe!" Zach caught me and the bowl. I felt like I was in a movie again. The couple staring into each others eyes for what seemed like hours. Might as well admit that his eyes were once again mesmerizing. Sometimes I couldn't believe that behind those soft emerald green eyes, was a complete jerk..with great reflexes. My hands were still pulling on his vneck."Man..." I started. Jake was playing around with the batter and i didn't notice some of it was on the kitchen floor. "Its alright babe, you're just clumsy" Zach started as I stood up from his grip. "Oh shut up you're such an ass!" "What no thank you?" Well, if it wasn't for him I would have fallen flat on the marble floor. "Were you guys making babies!?" Oh look who showed up at the worst time. "NO!... I mean.. no Emmy we're not. I just fell and Zach caught me.." "Like a prince and a princess right!?" "Yup" Zach added. Why? I looked at him confused. He just winked. I guess I had to play along. 

Finally the cake was ready. The aroma was incredible. "Ouch!" I swear I barley touched it. I knew it was hot but i was just checking if it was baked well. "Step aside Bell, let a pro like me do this" Zach said as he pushed me aside. To be honest, he did look sweet with those oven mitts on and that cute smile...AKA devils smile. He looked me right in the eyes while he walked past me and set the cake on the counter. He took out some frosting and icing. Wow. I guess underneath those bad boy eyes was a baker! "Dont ask okay? My mom loves to bake" Lies. I thought to myself. 

*10 minutes later* 
"Finally" I looked up from my phone to see a cake so gorgeous,, so ..so.. delicious! "Oh my go..." "I know" Zach said as he smirked and looked me up and down. Was he really checking me out...at this time? "Thats amaz-" MY SHIRT! THE CAKE! YOU ...YOU..." "Im sorry I did-" "Its okay Emma it was a mistake..you didn't see Zach .." I said as I rushed towards Emma and gave her a small hug. After all of Zachs hard work, Emma accidentally ran into him, throwing the cake all over Zach's shirt. Im pretty sure it was very expensive, but it was an accident right? She is just a kid." "Man..look what you did!" "Okay Zach enough! Shes just a kid, you can go put on another shirt." I said as I gave him a stern look. He was looking at Emma a bit tough but then softened up when he looked in my eyes. "Fine.." He said, jaw clenched. Anger issues much? 

Zach took off his shirt right then and there. Wow... I'v really never seen such abs before..but nothing compared to Ryder's. Oh yeah! Ryder!  I completely forgot about him...maybe I should call him up since the kids have gone back to playing and Im guessing Zachs gonna go to put on his shirt. I walked towards the family room while Zach in front of me still shirtless. Damn...his muscles in his back... I guess he really did mean it when he said he works out. He did look pretty hot from the back.. just the shape and I know it sounds weird..but the back of his head was perfect. Okay Bella, stop creeping yourself out. 

"Yo Bella..." Zach said turning on his heel almost making me bump into his bare skin. "Yeah?" I replied annoyed at how rude his tone sounded. "I need to ask you some-" "Oh hi there sweetie, did you come over to help your boyfriend Zach babysit?" Mrs.Jordan came in holding a bunch of shopping bags along with another lady who Im guessing is Emma and Jake's mother. "Mom! we're not dating!" Zach said turning deep red. Who knew bad boys could blush? i giggled to myself even though Im positive Zach heard. "Oh Im sorry, I mean your "friend." Mrs. Jordan corrected as she gave me a smile. I smiled and looked away. "Umm..I should be going now" I said. "Are you sure Honey? Dont you want to stay for some dinner?" "No thanks Im fine .....bye Mrs.Jordan...bye Emma "Bye! Im gonna come again so I can play with you!" Emma was such a sweet girl! "For sure!. Bye Jake-"Later tuts" Jake said giving me a wink and running his fingers through his sandy blond hair. "Hah nice try ...its Bella to you mister" I said tapping Jake's tiny nose. "Umm.. Bye Zach!" I almost yelled since Zach had already left to go upstairs. Well I guess I wont be getting thanked. Biggest jerk ever! Im never helping him again! I wonder what he wanted to ask.

As soon as I unlocked my door, I ran to my rooma and changed into some sleeping shorts and a tank. My usual attire. I watched some T.V, finished some homework and was off to bed. Goodnight world.

*-*-*-*Next day*-*-*-*

I was really tired as soon as I got up, but you gotta fight through these small things right? I hoped off of my bed and went to my bathroom. Brushed my teeth, showered and got ready. I decided to wear a black romper with pink roses printed on it with black gladiators, black feather earings and a longchain that had a black feather at the end. I did look pretty "cute" if you ask me. My hair was wavey and flowed right over my chest, and stopped at mid abdoman. the perfect lenghth if you ask me. 

My parents greeted me as usual. They had came back late last night. I grabbed an apple and headed out the door. I turned to lock the door when I heard a loud engine park in my driveway. Oh look Ryder! Im guessing Ryder's going to pick me up everyday since Zach decided hes to "busy" and has people to see in the morning. Douch. "Morning." Ryder said as I got up on his motercycle. "Good morning" I replied puttting on the helmet. 

We reached school in less then fifteen minutes. As usual we entered the school with everyone eyeballing us. "Are they going out or something?" I heard a girl whisper. "I thought she was with Zach...I bet he already made out with her" ...Great...No one really knew that we kinda did yesterday. "Did you forget Zach yet?" Ryder said breaking my thoughts. Was I gonna tell him I kissed him? I couldnt. I felt that feeling in my stomach, maybe it was wrong for me to kiss him, maybe its wrong for me to even be near him. "Bella?" "Oh yeah.. wait who's Zach I dont know who your talking about" I replied giving him a fake smile. "Good" Ryder said. "Hey im getting late... later" "Later" with that i headed for class. 

I zoned out for most of the periods. School sucks. On the bright side I had a great time at lunch with Ariana. I guess she was my only true friend...besides Ryder. I looked to my left and saw Zach and Jade making out. I felt like throwing my shoe at Jades face. Ugh! Wait..I saw Zach walking towards Ariana and I. What does he want, me to take a picture of them making out so he could add it to his scrapbook of girlfriends and ex's? That was a stupid idea but anythings possible. "So Bell...my parents aren't gonna be home for a few days so... Im having one of my famous pool parties. Come around 5:30 Okay?" And he was off. Wow, who does he think he is Obama? Walks towards Ariana and I like he owns the god damn place. I can come or not come, my choice. Ass. "Did you forget Zach yet?" Ryders words. How am i gonna forget Zach when he invited me or more like ordered me to come to his pool party? Maybe Il come and leave or il take Ariana..or RYDER! With Ryder there, im sure il be focusing only on him and not on Zach. "Bella?"...

^______^_______^_______^

A.N

Chapter 16! sorry its kinda late :|  The winner for Zach is...

Zac Mann :)   thank you for commenting
any suggestions etc -> comment  ~ dont forget to vote
thanks for the support xoxo
- A.B ♥