Chapter 2: Warning

Chapter 2: Warning

Okay guys heres chapter 2! I hope you guys enjoy it and please vote and comment :) Thank you

--------------------------------------------|

Bella finds out something about Zach that makes her think twice each time he says something to her.

--------------------------------------------|

"Umm I prefer if you call me Bella," i said sternly looking him straight in his mesmerizing eyes. "Stop it Bella!" I said to myself to make sure I wouldn't fall for this jerk. "Hah okay BABE" Zach replied with a smirk on his face. Man i couldn't stand him, he was so rude - so ignorant such a ... JERK!

As i sat there tapping my pencil against the table just catching myself before I fell asleep on the desk, i felt something soft, smooth, touch the top of my hand. As i turned my head slowly and carefully, i saw that Zach Jordan's fingertips brushing the top of my hand sending chills down my whole body. "What the hell?!" I shouted as i grabbed my hand back bringing the whole classes attention to where Zach and I sat. "Is there a problem Bella?" Mr. Smith asked." Absolutely not Smith." Zach replied keeping his eyes locked with mine. "Thats MR. Smith to you Zach," Mr. Smith announced as he turned back to the blackboard giving Zach one last glare.

I was startled as the bell for next period rang. I got up and grabbed for my books and just as i was about to leave Zach yelled behind me "see you at your locker babe," that made me burn inside knowing that he wanted to see me at my locker plus the fact that he called me "babe" again.

Finally at my locker, i nervously looked side to side making sure he wasn't in sight. "Relax Bella," i whispered to myself. As i opened my locker, a strong arm reached out and slammed my locker against the neighboring one. I rapidly turned my head to the direction to where the arm flew out from, I saw Zach giving me his signature smirk. I couldn't deny that it was sexy but still i had to keep in mind that he was nothing but danger. "What are you doing?" I exclaimed. "I said i was gonna see you at your locker" he whispered in my ear. His warm breath made me close my eyes. "Hey- you- me- dinner- tonight at 7" Zach said staring at me right in my eyes.

"Umm excuse me?" I replied while raising my eyebrow. "You heard me babe." Damn I was on fire inside, i wanted to slap his gorgeous face. "Who the fuck do you think you are? I am not gonna go for dinner with YOU!" I screamed back in his face. I slammed my locker and headed toward the water fountain to cool myself down before i exploded.

As i bent over and took a drink, i felt the presence of two familiar bodies. There were two girls that were in my previous class. "Hey I'm Jade and this is Ariana." The one with the beanie and the easy going clothing said while giving me a slight smile. "Um hey" i replied returning the small yet faint smile. "We saw you talking to that player over there." She said. "Player?" I questioned with confusion. I could tell he was a jerk but a "player?" "Ya he's known as a player for what he does to girls. He works his char...well lets jus say that what ever girl he gets to fall into his trap, doesn't stay a virgin. Just take this as a warning Bella, he's no good." I was surprised at what i just heard. I was a bit scared knowing that i could be one of the girls that would loose their virginity.

I was in total shock until Ariana, the much more well dressed for school one asked if i needed any help to find my next class. I politely said yes please because I was never good with maps and especially the complicated one the lady at the front desk gave to me.

As we headed towards the next class I saw that there was a pair of empty seats in the third row. I turned to say bye and thank you to Jade and Ariana for making sure I wouldn't get lost and walked over to my seat.

The class started and as i took out some paper and a pen to write some notes on what my new history teacher Mrs. Fernendez was saying.

Suddenly, the door swung open and as I sat there in shock of who it was, Mrs. Frenendez said " well look who decided to show up. Please take a seat Mr. Jordan and don't show up late next time." I put my head down to let my hair fall on my face so that he wouldn't notice me and decide to sit beside me where just by luck was the only empty seat...again. Great, just great.

"Sup babe. Didn't expect to see me here did you?" Zach said whispering to me. "Ugh you had to have the same class as me didn't you?" I whispered back maintaining a distance knowing that he was no good as what Jade had told me earlier. He chuckled at how hopeless i sounded.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope you guys enjoyed it :D

Comment/vote

Thank you

Chp. 3 will be up later on.