My Bad Boy Love

My Bad Boy Love
Chapter 1: starting fresh

Bella's POV

"Dont wake me up up up up up up..." Ugh.." I said as I heard my mom yell at me to get up and get ready for the first day of school. My dad had got a promotion and my family had to move to Florida. I really didnt wanna move, I had all my friends here I couldnt just start all fresh. Could I?

"Im coming!" I yelled back at my mom as I got up and headed for the bathroom to freshen up. I didnt know what to where so I decided to wear white mini shorts and my hot pink tank top and threw on a pair of white ballet flats. I straightened my hair and left it open. I grabbed for my book bag and ran downstairs.

"Why someone look's nice" my mom said while having a smirk on her face. "Thanks mom you know it's the first day of school, you gotta look nice" I said returning a smrik. I quickly munched down my cereal, I didnt wanna be late for the first day of school. "Mom can you drive me?"

"Sure,sweetie."

25 minutes later

We finally pulled into the parking lot, I was so nervous,my hands started sweating and my heart was beating rapidly. "You ready for your first day sweetie?"

"Uh yeah... ok bye" I left the car and and made my way to the main entrance.

"Uh, excuse me..hi" I said to the secretary.

"Oh hello you must be the new student, Bella Murano right?" She said as she gave me a warm smile.

"Yes." I said as she handed me a map of the school and my schedule.

I waved goodbye and checked my schedule. Great first period, math, the subject I hated and was terrible at. After ending up in the wrong classroom twice, I finally found room 119 and walked into the classroom. The teacher stopped talking and everyone started staring at me and I heard someone whistle as I walked in.

"You must be Bella Murano am I right?" He asked.

I could hear murmurs around me.

"Uh, Ya" I said turning red.

"Well could you please introduce yourself to all of us."

All eyes were on me, I didnt know what to say.

"Hi, my name is Bella Murano, I'm new to Florida, just moved here from Canada." I could feel my cheeks heat up as I was talking.

I was about to continue when a hot guy raised his hand.

"Uhm yes?"

"Is it true that Canadians put maple syrup on EVERYTHING and do you guys say eh after every sentence?"

"Er, no and no, we only put maple syrup on pancakes like normal people do and i dont know about the other Canadian but I certainly dont say eh after every sentence."

"Another question" He said as I could see a smirk appearing on his face.

"Ya go ahead" As I was thinking to myself, what's on his mind THIS time.

"Do all Canadian girls look like you, cuz if they do I'm so moving there." He said with a wink while looking at me up and down until his gorgeous green eyes met mine.

Everyone smirked, laughed and whispered, while I just stood there giving him a digusted look.

"That's enough for today class, Bella please go sit down beside that empty seat next to Zach."

Great, just great, now I have to sit beside the stupid guy who kept on asking me questions, even though he was hot as hell he seemed like a total jerk.

As I sat down beside him, I could see him give me a cocky smile. He leaned in and whispered to me, I could feel his fresh minty breath against my neck as he whispered: "Hey babe."

A/N

Hey guys, I'm new to this whole writing a story thing, but if you read my first chapter of the book, thank you soo much, I hope you enjoyed it. Please dont forget to vote/comment and tell me if I should continue this story:)

Goal: --> to get atleast 5 votes and 5 comments 

 $k<3