Chapter 13: Mr.Player Strikes Again

Woah!! You guys completed that challenge quickly!great job and thank you for all your support, we love you guys, you're the best fans ever! :) Anyways heres your chapter  

---------------------------------------- 

Bella's POV 

I couldn't help but think about Ryder, he was so dreamy so hot so perfect, I kept thinking about how he had me against the wall so close to him, wait...do I like him or something?  

Nuh uh cant be but even if I did he wouldnt like me back in that way. Hes too good for you Bella, stop thinking about him. I kept telling myself that and went off for my next class: gym.  

Zach's POV  

I kissed the new girl Clover one last time before I left off for my favourite class GYM! The only class I loved and went to on time. I made my way to the boys change room and quickly changed into my black basketball shorts and my white wife beater, and as soon as I entered the gym, I saw a girl with a pair of long legs, stretching, damn she looked fine in those short shorts, she turned around and I saw her face..guess who it was, it was my neighbour BELLA!

I knew she was hot but I never knew she was THIS hot. 

I headed towards her direction when Ryder crossed my path and started talking to her,I saw Bella notice me before Ryder blocked her view.  

I turned on my heel and smirked to myself and changed my direction towards Rachel.  

She was pretty hot and I already knew that no girl (except Bella) would say ever dare to say no to me. I walked towards her and started with some small talk, added a bit of flirting and when my charm started to work I pushed her lightly against the gym wall and I whispered in her ear while holding her waist. She just smiled showing her perfect white teeth.  

"Hey! Jordan and DeSouza! Do it after 3!" Mr.Parker interrupted me but I was glad that he did. 

Bella noticed me flirting with Rachel and just rolled her eyes. YES! I mean.. oh great now Ryder's flirting with her. I wont let him win, no one except Zach Jordan will win this game, NO ONE.

Bella's POV 

Why is Zach doing this, he's playing with almost girl, I feel like going up to him and smacking him I wanna tell him so badly that girls aren't toys they're not meant to be played with. But what's the use, hes not gonna listen, I guess he was always like this and always will be. I took a glance at him while Mr.Parker was yelling at him, but he was already looking at me, for some reason I saw pain in his eyes, he looked so sad. Theres definitely something wrong with him and I'm gonna find out what.

As I closed the door to my locker, I saw a girl and guy laugh and slowly their laughter stopped and they literally were making out right there!  

I couldnt see the face of the girl but she looked familiar from the back. Wait thats Zach...and Jade? "What the hell?" Shit. I said that out too loud.  

"Ditching class Bella? That's a first." He smirked at me. I ignored his question and looked at Jade if she was crazy. "Jade were you just making out with-?" "We're dating." He said plainly. WHAT?? JADE AND ZACH GOING OUT?  

Was I angry? Was I jealous? I had no idea, it happened so quickly. "But I thought you hated him Jade?" I said sounding hurt at the fact the they were dating now. "I never hated him Bella, I had a huge crush on him since like FOREVER, when I finally had the courage to talk to him, YOU came and stole my spotlight, you took away my best friend and my crush, I dont hate him Bella, I hate you." She snapped.

"Yo-you hate me?" I said tears forming up in my eyes. I didnt do anything wrong, I didnt mean to steal anyone's best friend or their chance with their crush. It just..just happened. 

"You heard me Bella, now can you leave I need some time with my boyfriend."  

I nodded my head and left, what else was I supposed to do, yell at her, cry right there? No I couldnt show Zach how weak I was.  

Zach's POV 

I can't believe I just asked Jade out, I mean she's pretty and all but I didn't know I would go this far trying to make Bella jealous, she looked so hurt I could see the tears in her eyes, why was she sad though not like she liked me, its probably because of Jade snapping at her like that.  

But she deserved it. I didn't even like Jade in that way I could've just made out with her a couple of times, whatever ill just break her heart after. I'm a badass, player and heartbreaker, deal with it. 

Bella's POV 

For a couple of days, Zach didn't give me any more rides and he was still acting like the "rude" him. And yes Jade and Zach were still going out its been almost 2 weeks now, Zach has never been with a girl for this long, was he actually serious about Jade? Everyone knew they were going out and they were now known as "Zade." 

A/N  

And here's chapter 13, do you guys like it? How do you guys like "Zade", do you think he's actually serious bout Jade?  

Anyways here's another challenge: 

Comments: 28  

Votes: 36 

$k<3