Chapter 8: You're Not Welcome

Chapter 8! Thank you guys for your kind comments means a lot :) Your votes are really important and I really appreciate all the support :) btw on the side theres pics of who could be Bella --> please vote and comment below who could play as Bella. 1. Andrea russet 2. Vanessa hudgens 3. Jasmine villegas 4. Kimmy hays. We'll upload pics for Zach next chapter :)

(-)---------(-)----------(-)----------(-)

Zach kissed me? On my cheek? I looked at Zach and smiled, I'm sure he only meant that as a friend way.

*Zach's POV*

Im such an idiot! Why did I kiss Bella on the check. Why did I feel a spark. I could feel my stomach flipping inside. Why? I never felt like that even with Chelsea. I never had a real girlfriend. I mean Chelsea was my girlfriend for a long time but she was nothing but a bitch. She never payed any attention to what i had to say never cared all she wanted was to be popular and I've slept with most of the girl in my grade but ever since Bella arrived as a new student, I dont know whats gotten into me. The way she talks, how she looks down and bites her lip when shes nervous, she flips her hair and gets me overwhelmed and I ... I like that. Its probably nothing maybe I'm getting a flu or something. I am the bad boy, I dont have time for all of this...do I?

----Bella----

Zach was a pretty good math tutor to my surprise. We were actually productive for around 30 minutes. Sitting side by side, laughing at random jokes and of course, Zach had to be so vain at times but I gotta admit, I did have fun even though I still hate math.

"Im sure you're gonna pass that huge math test tomorrow" Zach said while giving me a devilish smile but even that smile had some innocence. "I hope I do pass, I worked really hard an-" Zach cut me off. "Stop worrying babe, you are gonna pass!' Im surprised Zach was actually pretty enthusiastic.

"Okay I think I should be going now I dont want to be charged for breaking and entering while tutoring" Zach said as he got off from my bed and started heading towards my balcony. "Hey why dont you just use my front door?" I offered. "Hah I would prefer to but I have to put your dads ladder back where I found it so he doesnt suspect anything" "For a bad boy you are pretty smart." I said as Zach climbed over the railing and was making his way down. Zach almost tripped on his feet but laughed it off. He winked and yelled good night. I watched him enter his room and close his doors.

I smiled and fell back on my comfy bed. My eyes started to shut and soon I drifted off to Bella's world.

-------- Next day --------

I woke up and was surprised to hear my parents talking but then realized that they must have came home late last night. Today was the big math test and I hope I was ready for it thanks to Mr. Jordan's tutoring session.

I sprinted to the bathroom, took a shower and put on a cute romper. It was white with a skinny brown braided belt and to complement my attire, I put on brown gladiators and some matching accessories.

"Hey mom hey dad ,bye mom bye dad!" I said in a rush. I already packed a granola bar in my book bag from yesterday which I planned to eat on my way.

Since Zach was still suspended, I had to walk to school. Ugh!

I finally reached school property and headed towards the doors to enter. I met Jade and Ariana. "Hey did you hear we're gonna have a new student!" Ariana said while jumping up and down. "Why are you so happy?" Jade said toning down her happiness. "I heard hes really hot and I love hot guys!" I chuckled at Ariana's statement. She really was all over guys and I guess I was too ... just a bit. "She kept going on about the new kid while Jade only rolled her eyes. Wow, talk about being grouchy.