Chapter 25: Moving On

The sun is shining brightly outside her window signaling a new day. Dara is still wide awake and wasn’t able to sleep at all last night. She lazily stretches her arms out and sat up on her bed, heaved a heavy sigh and looked out her window.

Jiyong kept on trying to call her last night on her cell phone but she just ignored him. After a dozen or so calls, she finally turned it off. Dara’s still mad as hell but at the same time, a part of her wants to talk to him and make amends.

She stared at the sky and thoughts about Jiyong came flooding in her head…his calls before she goes to bed…his selcas that he sends before she goes to sleep…his I love yous.

Damn.

It’s official.

She misses Jiyong.

Aigoo. Jiyong, what have you done to me? Dara thought with a smile on her face. She knows she couldn’t stay mad at him for so long.

She glanced at the alarm clock on her bedside table and her smile was instantly gone from her beautiful face.

“OMO!”

She’s going to be late again.

........................................................................................................................................

Bom is lying down on her bed, debating whether she’s going to show up for work or not. A part of her wants to, but in her mind she knows that she’s just hurting herself.

She dialed Siwon’s number to see if he can accompany her around. She wants to be carefree even if it’s just for today.

“Siwon, are you busy today?”

“Nope. Why?”

“I was wondering if you want to come with me while I go soul searching around Seoul.”

Siwon was taken aback at what Bom said. Is she finally going to give up on Young Bae? Whether she is or not, he’s glad that she thought of calling him.

“Definitely. I’ll come and pick you up.”

“Thanks.” Bom said.

“Anytime, Bommie.”

Bom’s heart jumped a little. Come to think of it, Siwon would make a perfect boyfriend. She suddenly wished that hearts can be taught to love instead of just falling in love.

She stood up and went in her walk in closet to find something nice to wear. She’s going to get herself dolled up. It’s the first time she’s going out with Siwon, just the two of them.

Omo! It feels like I’m going on a date. A smile crept up on her lips.