Chapter 16: Tokyo Tower and Cherry Blossoms

After meeting with President Psy, Seungri, Jiyong and Bom spring into action. They started by finding out the schedules of Dara and Seung Hyun with the permission of President Psy.

Seungri has been on the telephone for over an hour with his Japanese underground acquaintances. Bom and Jiyong were awed when Seungri showed them the contact list in his cell phone.

“Damn, Seungri. You know all these people in your contact list? Are you an Ambassador or something?” Jiyong asked in bewilderment. He couldn’t believe he has more than two thousand contacts not to mention the ones in his so-called ‘black book’.

“Why I am not surprised!” Bom interjected. “He’s a loudmouth. Of course he knows a lot of people! Kekeke.” Bom teasingly poked Seungri’s forehead.

Seungri stopped scrolling through his contacts in search of one particular person and turned to face Bommie and Jiyong.

“You know guys, this ‘loudmouth’ that you’re talking about might just be the only person that can solve your problem. I have very powerful friends in Japan that can counter my sister’s plans. So sit tight, relax and let Seungri the Master Slayer work his magic.” He winked at them and started blabbering on the telephone again.

Meanwhile back at Dara’s condominium…

Chaerin is busy calling her friends to confirm that everything is ready for tonight.

“Yeah girl! You know me. This is going to be like a walk in a park. I’m Chaerin the Cupid Crusher…of course it’s gonna work! Just keep me posted tonight, okay?” Chaerin smiled with a grin. She cannot wait to see this mission done.

She already sent Seung Hyun an email outlining their schedule for tonight. The special night that she prepared for them is going to be so romantic, her sister will not be able to say no to Seung Hyun.

Back in Japan, Dara and Seung Hyun just pulled in front of the Lee Mansion. Dara’s Mom, Hye Jung, and step Dad, Lee Seon Woong better known as Tablo (Seungri and Chaerin’s Dad) lives in the ritzy and exclusive neighborhood of Azabu in Tokyo. The front of the driveway is paved with cobblestones, plants and flowering bushes lined the front entryway of the house. Their mansion is elegant, classic and grandiose.

It’s the first time for Seung Hyun to visit their home and he’s already sweating like there’s no tomorrow. He heard that Mr. Lee is worst than his son Seungri when it comes to intimidation. According to some of his colleagues in Japan, he’s very well connected with the government and Yakuza. A person who has great influence with the government and the Yakuza is powerful and scary indeed.

“Yeobo , Dara and Seung Hyun are here. Palli! Go to your position already!” Hye Jung ordered her husband Tablo while panicking.

Dara is already nervous for Seung Hyun. Her mom and stepdad are both crazy and well known for their pranks. They like to play tricks on Chaerin and Seungri’s dates whenever they invite them over for dinner. She’s already hyperventilating from nervousness for Seung Hyun.

“Oppa, whatever you do, just don’t take them seriously, okay?” Dara said before knocking at the door. They both looked at each other for encouragement and took a deep breath before the door opened revealing her Mom.