Chapter 23: Stalker Mode Activated

“It still hurts, Siwon.”

“Hush. It’s okay Bommie. I’m here. It’s okay. You’re not alone.” He said while hugging her and patting her back.  If only you’d notice me not as a friend, but as a lover, you won’t be crying anymore. Siwon thought.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jiyong and Dara went out of the restaurant to look for Bom when Jiyong felt his body being jerked sideways.

“OUCH! It hurts!” Jiyong cried out in pain when Dara abruptly pulled him inside one of the stores.

Jiyong looked around and he was surprised to see that they’re in an adult store.

“Babe, I...I don’t know what to say. Don’t you feel embarrassed being here with me?” Jiyong shyly raked his hair while smiling.

Dara pulled Jiyong’s ear and coaxed him to hide behind a display of pleasure toys.

“What the hell?! These are…these are pl-ple-pleasure toys! You see?! These are vibrators! Oh my God! Are those...I don't even want to mention it...Let’s get outta here Babe. If somebody sees us in this store, it'll be embarassing!” Jiyong is now looking left and right in a panic. He couldn’t believe how crazy Dara is.

“Quiet Babe! They might see us.” She whispered while crouching down behind a mannequin dressed in a lacy bra and thong. She quickly pulled him down next to her.

“Who? Who might see us? Why are we hiding?” Jiyong whispered. He is now questioning the sanity of his girlfriend.

Dara pointed towards the direction of Young Bae and IU with caution.

“Who is that woman with Young Bae? Do you know anything about this?!” Dara looked at him with accusing eyes. She looked at the two leisurely walking as if looking for someplace to eat.

“Oh, you mean IU?” Jiyong nervously asked. He already has a bad feeling that Bom and Dara are going to gang up on him because of his best friend’s stupidity.

“IU?...Isn’t she a singer from another company?” Dara craned her head up to find where the two went.

“Yes, Babe.” Jiyong whispered.

“So? Who is she in Young Bae’s life?” Dara is now growing impatient by the minute.

“Dara, we better get out of here before somebody sees us!” Jiyong tried to change the subject to get himself out of a sticky situation. He knows he’s in deep shit once Dara finds out that Young Bae asked IU out for a date.

Jiyong tried to drag her out of the adult shop while covering their faces with his suit and her handbag. The last thing he wants is for anyone to recognize them. Dara is now awkwardly being pulled by Jiyong which made them even more noticeable. They just stepped out of the store when they bumped into somebody.