Chapter 13

The Final Chapter!! But do not cry! There is one last installment of CLASH! The Epilogue chapter!XD Hope you have enjoyed this collaboration! The_hooded_girl and I are both so proud! It took us a while, but we finally have done it! A small surprise will be posted next to the epilogue chapter once we get that finished and posted, so look forward to that! :D Now excuse me while i go grab a tissue to cry in.

Hisayo added a low snarling growl as she attacked, if only to unsettle the boy more, and make him hesitate. She ran right passed the clones, knowing they were fakes. Her hind feet left the ground as she went airborne and tackled the boy on his back.

Daro gasped. “Gah!” The weight of the wolf held him down. His clones evaporated. He should have known it wouldn’t work. “Could you please move? You’re kinda heavy.”

“Only if you concede defeat.” The wolf spoke. “If not…” Her muzzle opened and she gripped around Daro’s neck and slowly added pressure with her sharp canines. She added another low growl to scare and further her intentions.

Daro swallowed nervously. “I think you’re taking this game a bit too serious, Hisayo-san,” he breathed. But he wasn’t going to give in so easily. He managed to form a small hand sign. “Earth Style: Stalagmite,” he muttered. A large pillar of earth shot up from the ground and knocked Hisayo sideways.

She quickly released her grip over Daro to prevent from ripping out his throat. She rolled away and skid across the ground. Standing up and shaking herself, the wolf backed away and disappeared into the sandstorm for cover as she prepared for another assault

Taryn studied the ground carefully as the sandstorm died away. He was good at hiding himself, but her Byakugan could not be fooled. She grinned. Just a little pressure should do the trick. She aimed her dagger to the ground and dropped it.

<em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">

‘Gyah!’

Akira’s wide eyes were crossed as a dagger had buried deep in the ground, practically on top of him. A nervous bead of sweat rolled down the side of his face as he came to scary terms of just how close the point of the dagger was to his head. He knew she purposely missed by just enough, but still…

<em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">

‘Sheesh! Gotta keep moving!’

He drew his hands together and moved underground while forming several earth clones and spreading them out. At least one of them might fool her. The chakra coursing through them was nearly identical to him, but it wasn’t full proof. He was dealing with a Byakugan user who had already disrupted his chakra enough to see through most of his tricks.

Daro let out a small sigh in relief that the storm was beginning to subside. Already he could see further ahead of him. He spotted the white coat of the wolf faster than before this time and took action faster this time. His eyes widened in surprise and a bit of panic as he realized that Hisayo wasn’t going to even attempt to dodge his attack. The wolf was smashed by the rising earth. As she hit the ground, her body crumbled and turned to dust.