VII - Akira

Yay! A new week, a new skit! XD The chapter will commence afterwards. And please check out the awesome art by the side. I am quite pleased with it! <3 Enjoy the speedpaint! :D

The hooded girl: *smiles widely* And we’re back! Wow that was a heated battle in the last chapter. Everybody cheer for Daro! But we left it off at a tense moment. Poor Hiro! I wonder what will happen next! What do you think Akira?

Akira: *munching away on some pork buns* Hmm? Ohm hufinkhullphephokay.  

Amaterasu: ^_^"""" Um, I think he said, 'He thinks he'll be okay.' Right, Akira? Er, maybe you should stop eating for a bit. You do know you are a guest in front of possibly hundreds of people, don't you?

Akira: O.O *chokes down rest of food and sheepishly chuckles* Sorry ‘bout that. Hi everyone.

The hooded girl: *shakes head* It’s a good thing Suzume is not here. She would really scold you. Can I finish that? *points at pork buns*

Amaterasu: Don't mind if I do. *plucks a pork bun out of Akira's hands without asking.*

Akira: T.T My pork buns!

Amaterasu: Mmmm these are good ^_^

The hooded girl: *munches away on pork bun* they are, aren’t they. *takes other bun and finishes the bag* Okay, now that our tummies are filled, please give a warm welcome to Akira! YAY! *clasp hands* Now, what are your thoughts of the exams so far? And what are your predictions for the upcoming matches?

Akira: *perks up suddenly * Oh man, it's going to be crazy! I see some pretty awesome and epic matches coming up. Heh, I was a proctor during the previous exam rounds so I know the competition is awesome. Probably not as awesome as me though. *wacked over the head* OW! Hey! What was that for?!

Amaterasu: *Innocent smile* Now, now, just because Suzume isn't here, doesn't mean you have to get all high and mighty and gloat. It's rude to do that you know. Shape up or I'll tell all the shops around here to ban you ~~ ^_^~~

The hooded girl: Ooh you should not have said that….

Akira: T.T Why do girls have to be so mean!?

Amaterasu: We aren't mean, we just have a way of doing things ^^

The hooded girl: *nods an agreement of Amaterasu’s words. Crosses arms and shakes head at Akira* and you call yourself a ninja.

Amaterasu: Now do things my way....*speaking in scary demonic voice* or suffer

The hooded girl: I’d listen to her if I were you.

Akira: *Nervously backs away and nods* T.T Y-yes Ma-am!

Amaterasu: Good. Now how about you introduce everyone to the next chapter. If you do it right, I'll buy you another order of pork buns ~^.^~

Akira: xD Okay! Ahem.....Ladies and Gentlemen, please enjoy this next action packed and amazing chapter brought to you by these lovely ladies, thehoodedgirl and Amaterasu!

Amaterasu: *Pleasant sigh* Aw, did you hear that THG? He called us lovely ladies ^_^

The hooded girl: It’s adorable!

Akira: *mutters* Well if I didn't, you'd probably beat me up and not give me my pork buns....

Amaterasu: What was that?!

The hooded girl: *smirks* Nah, she’ll just won’t let you have any food in the next chapter XD

Akira: :O W-what?! Really!? Nooooo!! T.T *shrinked in a corner now, rocking back and forth in depression*

The hooded girl: Let that be a lesson boys and girls, never piss of a lady

Amaterasu: ^_^ Bye bye now and enjoy the chapter~