XIII - Naruto

Sorry for the long absence with posts for this collab! But we are back! Sorry, no art this time around...yet, but there will be a nice little surprise once the end of this Collab is reached! Thanks for reading everyone!

Naruto: Hello Everyone! It’s my turn to be on this show! Wasn’t I awesome in the last chapter?

The hooded girl: *Raises eyebrow* You mean when you got tied to a lantern post?

Naruto: No! With my impressive transformation jutsu of course!

The hooded girl: Oh, when you blew your cover?

Naruto: *Crosses arms* That wasn’t my fault.

The hooded girl: *Smiles* I was just kidding, Naruto. You were great!  ^_^ *Pats head*.

 Amaterasu: ^_^ That's right, Naruto! I think you've impressed the big kids.

Naruto: Gyah, hey, stop making fun of me you two! I'm not a little kid anymore!

Amaterasu: Aww, but Naruto, you are our little kid ^-^ *hugs Naruto* I bet you wouldn't mind if Taryn or Hisayo were here right now loving on you and telling you how adorable you are Teehee.

Naruto: >////> Well...No....

The hooded girl: Awww ^_^ Isn’t he adorable? And we’re not making fun of you! You’re just so cute!

Amaterasu: So Naruto. You think Hisayo and Taryn will be friends in the future?

Naruto: *Blinks* I thought they already were.

The hooded girl: >.> *Mutters * Then you’re the only one.

Amaterasu: ^_^'''' Let's keep it that way. It's probably for the best.

The hooded girl: Naruto, tell us, who do you think can eat the most? Akira or Hiro?

Naruto: Hmmm....you know, I'm not sure. We all ate a lot the other night. Hmmm.....

Amaterasu: We might be here a while ^^''''

Naruto: Hmm....

The hooded girl: Maybe a bowl of ramen will help you think?

Naruto: There’s ramen? No one told me! Where? Is it pork ramen? Cause I love pork ramen! But any ramen will do. Is it an extra-large? Or maybe two? This interview made me hungry.

The hooded girl ^_^” I think I have the answer to my question

Amaterasu: I guess we wouldn’t really know unless we held a competition, but.....that would cost quite a bit of money ^^''''

The hooded girl: We could always ask Akio to lend a hand… >.>

Amaterasu: ^_^'''' After the ice cream parlor, I doubt he would be willing to help. Maybe Kakashi?

The hooded girl: Yes! He owes us for all the stress he put us through during the story.

Amaterasu: *Nods*. Indeed.

Naruto: Hey, what're you guys talking about? Are we going to eat or what?

The hooded girl: *To Amaterasu* Let’s go find him. *Gets up from chair and walks towards the exit*.

Naruto: Hey! What about my ramen?

 Amaterasu: ^_^ *Pats Naruto on the head*. That is exactly what we're going to get. We just have to make a quick stop, then grab Akira and Hiro, and then you can eat all the ramen you want.

Naruto: *Hops off chair and follows after Amaterasu and the hooded girl* YOSH! Ramen here I come!

The hooded girl: *Calls from afar*. Don’t forget to announce the next chapter!

Naruto: Right! *Scratches head*. I now announce the next chapter! *Rushes off to get ramen*.