XI - Akio

Thanks for joining us for another skit! The chapter will begin afterwards ^_^

Enjoy the new vid and art for this posting :D

The hooded girl: *stares at mystery guest with adoration *

The hooded girl: *silence *

The hooded girl: *bouncing with excitement * Can I have your autograph?! * holds out notebook and pen *

Akio: S-Sure ^_^;;; Wow, that's a first, haha.

Amaterasu: ^_^;;; Yeah, I think she is your biggest fan. Better give her fair warning about Hisayo though. She might take this all out of proportion for what it really is. Does she even know what a fan is by the way?

Akio: I think I may have to do some explaining to her as well. *finished signing thehoodedgirl's notebook * There we go ^_^ It was an honor.

The hooded girl: *squeals * Thank you so much! * hugs notebook*  <3

Amaterasu:  *chuckling* I take it we can give Akio a proper introduction?

The hooded girl: *nods vividly, but unable to utter a word *

Akio: I think you might have to take over this one here, Ami.

Amaterasu: ehehe, yeah looks like it. Okay then! Everyone, let's give a fangirl welcome to Akio! *Crowd cheers.*

So, Akio, let's give the audience a little inside peek at what makes you tick ^_^

Akio: You might not like what you hear ^_^

Amaterasu: ....>.> Am I going to have to call in a few people to make you stop your teasing?

The hooded girl: *snaps to attention * No! No other people! Bad Ami!

Amaterasu: O.O

Akio: Aww, there now, let's not be upset. *pats thehoodedgirl over the head with a bright smile *

The hooded girl: *wide smile * ^_^

Amaterasu: You have a way with people Akio ^_^ especially wild people haha.

The hooded girl: *pouts* I’m not wild. *turns to Akio * So, Akio… *smiles brightly* what do you think about Taryn’s students so far?

Akio: ah, those kids have great character. I see them accomplishing great feats in the future ^^

Amaterasu: Phew, well, since we're all happy again, how about telling everyone who you think would win a in a competition between Taryn's brats and Hisayo's?

Akio: hmmm, you wouldn't happen to be the instigator with all the current drama going on, would you? ^___^

Amaterasu: ^_^;;; N-Noooo

The hooded girl: What drama? The kiddies get along just fine ^__^

Akio: yes, I'm quite sure they are all getting along. However, if things get too out of hand...*dark aura forms above Akio. A storm begins to stir as lightning strikes and thunder sounds *

Amaterasu: *Leans towards thehoodedgirl* U-um, are you sure you are his fan??? O.o

The hooded girl: *gawks at Akio in awe* Such pretty lightning!

Amaterasu: -. -''' Nevermind....

The hooded girl: Anyway, it’s time for more action! The next chapter will be great and a new character will join the party! *pauses and mutters* wait that may not turn out all that great for me *pouts again and goes crying in corner* T.T

Akio: *blinks curiously* Someone new? Who?

Amaterasu: You'll see. It' someone we both know you'll be happy to see ;) Er, but I guess thehoodedgirl isn't as pleased with the news ^^'''

Amaterasu: You do know that she is smitten with you, right?

Akio: ^_^;;;; I'm afraid that might not work out for her in the end. She does know how old I am, right?

Amaterasu: *snickers* I thought you were always sensitive about your age...like most ladies >.>

The hooded girl: *sniffles* You’re not THAT old.

Akio: On second thought, she might just be my type

Amaterasu: -__ -'''' I think now would be a good time to get on with the chapter before anything else is said that makes me puke...

Akio: Aw, come now, I was only teasing!

Amaterasu: .....

The hooded girl: *shifts eyes at Amaterasu* like that time with you and Daro’s bull you mean? *evil glint in eyes* And why would I NOT be his type?!

Amaterasu: >////>......No comment. *continues to blush and avoid making eye contact with anyone*

The hooded girl: *crosses arms* That’s what I thought.

Akio: ^_^ How about we all call it even and go out for some ice cream! My treat ~^.^~

Amaterasu: O.O Me! MEeeeeee!! I want ice cream! XD *turns to thehoodedgirl* We're even, now let's go eat ice-cream!

The hooded girl: Me too! *hugs Amaterasu* Let’s get that big one! You know the one! With extra topping and whip cream

Akio: Er...maybe we should start out small

Amaterasu: *Ignoring Akio. Too deeply engrossed with ice cream discussion* Ooo! and I want sprinkles too! X3

The hooded girl: Ooooh sprinkles! And those small sugary nuts. *walking towards the exit with Amaterasu*

Akio: *pitiful sigh* I guess if they aren't going to fight, then it is well worth the dent they will put in my wallet. Excuse me everyone. I have to go now, but please, enjoy the chapter and see you again next time ^_^