Chapter 3

A/N: Hey everyone! :D It's time to get the party started with another chapter! XD Oh! and Clash of the Brats in now in the NarutoWattyAwards! So please be sure to vote for our story. We're both really excited, so please stay tuned for that and also for more updates to come! XD

----------------------

A pair of green orbs looked on in delight as she continued to watch the monitor with her teammates and several of the other proctors, including Anko. “Wow!” She said, giggling after as she pointed to the screen of the Genin teams that were fighting, “They’re pretty good.”

Ken rolled his eyes, but had to admit, “Yeah, those guys do know how to collaborate, but so does our own team from the Leaf.”

“Still, they’re doing a lot better than when we had first taken the exams,” Akira also admitted, backing up Suzume who nodded.

“Yeah, but we were younger than they were.”

Ken scoffed, “By what? A few months? Please,” He grinned, “Those brats have got nothing on us.” “Stop with your girly attitude, Ken and just watch the fight.” Anko firmly tapped the boy’s head with her clipboard.

“Gyah! Anko!” Ken scowled as he nursed his head. “I do not have a girly attitude.”

Anko smirked, “Still doesn’t change the impression of jealousy I’m getting from you.”

“I’m not jealous!” Ken defended with red cheeks of embarrassment.

“Ooo, Anko, can we get a closer look?” Suzume interrupted, having not paid any attention to the conversation between the two, “You’re just as interested as we are about them too, right?”

“Speak for yourself.” Ken mumbled, gaining small snicker from Akira.

“I’ll bring back a good report for you.” Suzume finished with a sweet smile.

Anko shrugged, “Do whatever you want, just don’t interfere with the fighting. Besides, it looks like it’s about over anyway, see?”

Everyone looked back to the screen and a collective sounds of interest, concern, and even some sadistic comments were heard as they saw the three boys from Sand, surrounded by a jungle of explosive tags that were lighting up.

Suzume quickly grabbed Akira and Ken by their sleeves, both of which proceeded to give

small protests, but the red-head simply chose to ignore them. “Right, we’re still going anyway, Anko. Bye!”

Ken shook her hold off with a grumble the second the reached the outside. “I don’t

wanna go looking for them.”

“Aw, please, Ken?” Suzume put on the most saddened puppy face she could and for a moment, it looked like it wasn’t going to work, but Ken gave in with a sigh.

“Alright, I’ll look for them for you.”