Clash of the Brats - Full Summary

This is a collab story between Amaterasu’s Beauty is the Beast and the_hooded_girl’s Crow’s Feathers.

Though it is a story on its own, it revolves around Hisayo and her students from BiB and Taryn’s team from CF.

Taryn’s students get ready to participate in the Chuunin Exams in Konoha and of course their sensei accompanies them. Little do they know what awaits them there.

New friends, new foes and a whole lot of drama involving a great white wolf and a masked shinobi.

Taryn’s past catches up with her and Hisayo is not one to back down from a fight. Especially when a certain girl from Kakashi’s past trespasses on her territory.

This story came forth from a simple random question. What would happen if Taryn were to meet Hisayo?

It was supposed to be a one shot kind of story, but we got a little carried away along the road ^^”

So here it is, what would happen if these two were to meet? And what about their students?

The story does contain certain spoilers if you haven’t read either CF or BiB, but does not interfere with either story line. Some things were adjusted to have a flowing story line.

We hope you will enjoy this little collab of ours. We certainly had fun writing it ^_^