Chapter 29

Chapter 29

      It was only about five weeks ago that I had little Andrew. He’s a calm baby and an easy one to deal with. Occasionally he’ll fuss but Tobias has handled him pretty well. The baby really love Tobias and I’m glad to see Tobias actually be a father and I’m glad I get to live with Tobias back at his old house after we rebuilt it a little better.  

Christina, Caleb, Jessica, and Chris all come over to help me prepare for my wedding thats supposed to happen later tonight. Jessica says that she can give me a hand with the baby for tonight while Christina is willing to drive me up to the old Dauntless compound where me a Tobias planned our wedding at. It’s been abandoned for a good year now. No one dares go back to it but Tobias and I can’t seem to stay away. It was the place where we first met and fell in love anyway. Chris and Caleb stay with Tobias to get him ready at the house while I will get ready at the Dauntless compound with Christina.  

Christina grabs my suitcase and packs it in the car. Tobias comes up to me before I leave. He puts both his hands on my hips.  

“I’ll see you later tonight.” He says smiling. I giggle and kiss him on the lips. We part and I kiss him one more time quickly on the cheek before i’m out the door and in the car with Christina.  

“So.” She says. “I hear that you’re spending the night in Tobias’s old apartment as your honeymoon.”   

“Yeah, I am.”   

“Lucky you.” She says smirking.   

We arrive and Christina pulls my bags out from the car. As we get inside, all the memories come back to me. The Dauntless training, the friends and enemies, and of course the Dauntless cake. It feels like it was just yesterday when I first arrived here. It’s amazing how I got this far.   

We stop at our old dorms as Christina leaves me be to put on my dress I choose. It’s funny how I choose this one because it was the first dress I ever wore here. The single strap black dress is as beautiful as ever and I still feel that sexy edge to it when I put it on years later.   

“It’s gorgeous!” Christina says.   

“I thought a white dress was too cliché. I wanted to do something that was in Dauntless tradition style.”  

“Does he know that you’re wearing this?”  

“No, not at all.”  

“Well he’s in for a surprise.” We both laugh.  

An hour goes by as Christina puts on my face and tells me that I look stunning. I’m not sure I like the makeup but its for the occasion so I go with it.   

“Done.”   

I get up to go look at myself in the mirror and see how transformed I look. I feel 16 again. Not 19 that I am now but actually 16. The dress hugs my body and the black heels I wear really put on the extra edge.   

“It’s time.” Says Christina.  

The wedding is supposed to take place on the roof top so we make our way to the elevator. Once outside, the sun creeps out over the Chicago horizon where it slowly goes down and stars start to appear over the cloudless sky. Its truly an amazing sight. On the other side of the building stands Tobias all dressed up in a black suit. My hair whips in my face from the wind but I manage to smile over my nervousness. Caleb runs over in his suit too and switches places with Christina as he takes my arm and Christina walks over to stand next to Chris who is to speak for us.   

Step by step I take with Caleb as he holds on to my arm. When I reach Tobias I let go of Caleb who gives me a huge hug. Already I feel warm tears steam down the side of my cheek. Chris begins to speak.  

As he’s reading Tobias looks down into my eyes that are foggy with tears. I smile at him and he smiles back speeding warmth throughout my body.  

“Do you Tobias Eaton, take this woman to be your wife?”  

“I do.”  

“And do you Tris Prior, take this man to be your husband?”  

“I do.”  

“I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”  

Just like that, I’m taken in to the arms of Tobias as he kisses me like no other kiss i’ve been given from him before. He kisses me hard, long, and passionately. With it, I feel like I’m blown away. Christina, Caleb, and Chris all clap for us.   

I am now Tris Eaton. I am now whole.  

We slow-dance with one another on the roof top and it’s a breathtaking feeling I’ve never had before. I’ve never thought of anyone wanting me to be their wife until Tobias came around. My Four. We keep on dancing even after everyone left.  

He whispers in my ear as we are dancing with each other in the moonlight.  

“Your beautiful you know.” I feel so special when he says that. It lights me up inside.   

I chuckle and tell him he looks handsome. He pulls me away a little just enough to look in to my moonlit eyes. It’s enough for him to strongly kiss me as I wrap my arms around his shoulders. I never want this to end. Ever. 

He picks me up off the ground and holds me into his arms still without parting the kiss. Down the elevator we go and out down to his apartment. He opens his door and gently sets me down on his bed. I kick of my heels and stare up into Tobias’s eyes.   

“I love you.” He says softly.  

“I love you too.” I say back at him with the biggest smile on my face.  

He comes down over me and gently moves my hair away from my face as he then kisses me more. My breaths get lost in his as he slowly unzips my dress and I pull his shirt up. Each kiss comes with more and more passion then the one before. We get lost in each other after a while. He kisses each of my birds on my neck softly just like he used to in the train.   

I can finally be with him forever. My one and only Four.   

I am his and he is mine, and its been that way all along.       

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Wow. So this was the last chapter of the book guys. I hate to say that because I’ve been writing this book for a year now but the good news is is that I will write and Epilogue which is coming soon so don’t worry. I really had fun writing this book and its given me closer form Allegiant. Please share it with everyone! What did you guys think? Did you like it??? Please Comment! Thank you for all the support guys! I cried writing this chapter, no joke, I loved it so much;) Once again thank you!   ~Be Brave