Chapter 2

Chapter 2

As I'm walking out of the hallway, I see a girl standing next to a guy. The girl looks around and spots me walking her way with Caleb.

"Tris?"She sounds confused and I can see in the glimpse of light that there is dried up tears on her cheeks."I thought you were dead?"

"No," I say, "Caleb saved me with a Revival serum that he made in the Eruite compound." She hugs me and fresh, new tears start running down her cheeks once more.

The guy Cara was standing next to is Tobias. As I let go of Cara, Tobias's deep, blue eyes meet with mine. I run towards him and he's running towards me. He welcomes me to his embrace and lifts me up into the air.

"I knew you would make out safely. Your Tris, one of the bravest people I know." I buried my face into his shoulder and let all my problems wash me away into the sent of his sweet soap that clings onto his shirt.

"I love you." He says, keeping his soft blue eyes on mine. "I love you too. I will always love you." My emotions get the best of me and I can't help but to tear up too. He kisses me and we let the moment last untill Christina interupts.

"Forget about someone?" Christina says. "Christina!" I say. I let go of the embrace Tobias and I were in and rush over to Christina. She hugs me too and I can't help but feel like we are all at a family reunion.

"I'm so glad everone is okay." I say. "I don't know what I would do if Caleb didn't revive me." Caleb gives a slight smile and Tobias comes around to him and ruffles his hair.

"Thanks for saving my girlfriend Caleb. I wouldn't know what I would do without her." Tobias walks away and comes back to me and intertwines his hands in mine.

For a moment I feel like nothing can stop me from anything. I get a strong sence of power rushing through me and for once I know that everything is going to be alright.