Chapter 69

"Scarlet! Come get changed, it's time for you two to leave!" Gemma calls me from the door backyard door. I look at Harry questioningly.

"Where are we going?" I ask. He kisses the tip of my nose and smiles.

"To our honeymoon, Sweetheart." His lips make contact with mine in a sweet, chaste kiss before he motions me towards Gemma.

I stand and make my way inside. The wedding has been perfect, it's exactly what we wanted. Our guests are only family and close friends and everyone seems to be enjoying the wedding just as much as we are.

Gemma guides me inside mine and Harry's bedroom and I see my mother, Anne, and Moni packing a couple of suitcases. "We picked you this dress," my sister says, holding up a white, light dress. "It's a 17-hour flight and you need to be comfortable, but still look good, sister."

I take the dress from her hands and head into the en-suite to change, then realizing that I need help to get out of the wedding dress. I call Moni and she helps me unzip the beautiful gown. I slip on the other dress and step out of the bathroom. The suitcases are completely packed and standing by the door. I walk inside the closet to look for a pair of comfortable shoes, settling for cute strappy sandals.

"Do you all know where Harry is taking me for our honeymoon? He's been refusing to tell me," I ask.

"We know, but he made us promise we wouldn't tell you. He wants it to be a surprise," Gemma says, placing a toiletry bag on top of my suitcase.

We walk down to the foyer, where Harry is waiting, dressed in a red and white plaid suit with a white shirt. The first button is undone and I can see his cross necklace and the swallow tattoos peeking through. His eyes meet mine for a second before running down my body, a cheeky smile playing on his lips.

"You look beautiful, Sweetheart," he says, kissing my cheek.

"You look very handsome as well, Curly." Our driver comes in and takes our luggage.

Our family leads us outside, where our guests are lined up. We say our goodbyes and start walking towards the car as our guests cheer and throw rice in the air. Harry and I laugh before I throw the bouquet, straight to my friend Lauren, who catches it without a problem.

We get inside the car and the driver takes off. Harry takes my hand in his and interlocks our fingers. I rest my head on his shoulder and sigh, closing my eyes for a minute. "Are you going to tell me where we're going now?"

I hear him chuckle before kissing the top of my head. "I'm not telling you, yet."

"Oh, come on, Harry! You've been keeping this a secret for months! I'm getting impatient," I groan.

"You'll find out soon, my darling." I roll my eyes.

I feel Harry shaking me lightly and I open my eyes, not realizing that I had fallen asleep. "We're here, sweetheart." I look out the car's window and see a private jet outside. I forgot Harry had one.

Harry helps me out of the car and we board the small plane. We sit next to each other and Harry opens the bottle of champagne in front of us, pouring it into two flutes. He hands me one and we toast. "To us," he says.

"To us."

We clink our glasses and take a sip from the crisp liquid.

"Are you ready for me to tell you where we're going?" he asks, a dimpled smile on his face. I nod, excitedly. "We're going to Cancún," he says.

"Oh my god, are you serious!? Baby, thank you!" I throw my arms around him and hug him tightly.

"I know how much you've been wanting to go since our first honeymoon and there hasn't been any time. Our mothers were suggesting we went to The Maldives or Santorini, but I wanted to take you here."