Chapter 39

I'm not giving any explanation why this story is ending.... I will only give you three reason why am I Ending this....

First one is very obvious one.... the vote.... every chapters votes are less.... I didn't complain as I knew that I was heading towards end of it story.... I did say it few updates but still remained Same..... votes would be like 113 or 114....

Look yourself the votes and viewers

Look yourself the votes and viewers... I really appreciate you read but at least press the button... it won't take time... I will understand if there exams reason but if there is 500 to 600 viewers then why only 120 or 134 votes.... I'm not going to complain about votes anymore.... I appreciate comments too... I have no problem regarding comments.... I would even be happy when the votes  around 150+....

The second reason why am I  ending this story the main reason of why this  that the storyline is over.... I am not going to drag the story when it is not needed... there is no point of me dragging or writing similar scene every time......

Third and finally reason.... this reason would be pathetic but it's true..... studies.... my studies my progress.... somewhere I know because of wattpad i am not able to progress as I'm so addicted to this..... I really need to be away from this.....

I gave you all my opinion.... what I think about.... three months back I have made decisions and I don't think I will be going away from that.... as the times pass I will be completing few more stories.... that's my opinion.... you can hate or pass negative comments... I don't mind but for my true readers and friends will be writing stories and completing them.....

Anyway starts with the update.....
*************************************

Neil was sitting in balcony and going through some website on his laptop... his legs were crossed and laptop was on his lap... with his one hand he was typing and while with other hand he was holding a cup of coffee and sipping....

He was scrolling down the page when he heard  avni calling his name..... he kept the cup down and called stood up... he went to in room  and saw avni looking around the room..... he called her name....

Neil: Jaan....

Avni turned hearing his voice and ran and hugged him tightly... he balanced himself while holding her tightly..... he caressed her hair....

Neil : Jaan......

Avni : Neil.....

Neil : yes Jaan... I'm listening..... what happened?

Avni : Neil...... woh.......

Neil broke hug and looked at while cupping her face.....

Neil : you worrying me..... what happened?

Avni : woh....... Manik Bhai......

Neil : what happened to Manik.....

Avni: hospital......