Chapter 3

At film city Neil and manik was in Neil vanity room. Neil was going through Instagram when he saw picture of Avni.

With the caption "don't judge me until you're my close one"

There was many comment who supported her while some was who passed bad comment.

Neil was looking into picture with full of concentration. He couldn't stop himself commenting on her post.

He commented saying " never heeds to comment which never left for you".
After commenting he again looked at his feed and thought to change it. He changed his dp and posted picture from his recent shoots

With caption "don't make others feel which you will never want to experience"

After posting it. He was called for conference meeting.

There was a lots of media present there. As Avni is designer she was present there too. Neil
And fab5 entered with their own attitude. Neil took sit beside manik followed by others. Avni sat beside Nandini.
Neil manger welcomed the media.

Neil : good morning to you all, hope life is full of happiness.
Others smiled at Neil. Then manger said to ask question.

One reporter: Neil sir you have attend this conference but where is your heroine.

Neil : she should be coming and I think this question should be answer by her.

Reporter 2 : sir how does it feel to work with fab 5.

Neil smiled.
Neil : it's amazing working with them, you may already know but I know this band before I started my career. I think they should also say something what say guys.

Manik : off course. Firstly we are grateful for this movie because of this we met after so long and about feeling working with Neil is can't be described. I know personally know him through our parents friendships. I think our friendship always stay strong.

Cabir: as manik and Neil said we are most happiest when we had this contact not because we knew Neil because I had dream to work with him. Trust me I love him and teasing him more than manik.

Aliya: I can't even express feeling what I am feeling. Most of time I am busy with my show or music. Music Gives us peace and I think even Neil loves our company. Right!

Neil : yes

Mukti : they already said but it's was amazing feeling working with Neil. We become best friend.

Dharv: there is only word which will describes us is that we will never end this.

Media was amazed to see their bonding.

Reporter 3: Neil sir this question is personal. Hope you won't mind.

Neil : why would I?

Reporter: sir as we known in fab 5 every one has partner , I mean manik sir is dating Nandini murthy, cabir and mukti are dating, aliya and dharv are dating but what about you sir?

Others were wanted to know this. While fab5 was smiling. Nandu and Avni was admiring them.

Neil : well I have no intention to hide it but it will reveal on Correct time.

They asked more few question. Manger ended the conference. Neil and fab5 again went Neil vanity.
While Avni and Nandu was going to Neil vanity when someone pulled Avni.

Avni saw that Person and hugged tight. She cried while hugged.

Person : Di stop crying.
Nandu left them and went vanity tell others. Others too rushed out.

Avni : how can you forget me?

Person : sorry di but I am back now. Don't cry or your boyfriend will kill.

Before Avni could reply. Person heard Neil voice.
" So you know what the consequence of making my girlfriend cry.

Person broke hug from avni and hugged Neil.

Person : I missed you Hero.

Neil : I missed you to mohit.

Mohit: hero explain di not cry.

Neil : don't worry I will take care of Avni. Guys continue with your chatting. I will take Avni to Beach.

Others nods. Avni and Neil is alone outside of vanity room.

Neil : baby lets go before any one see us.

He holds her hand. He makes her sit in passage sit and settle himself in driver sit. He started car and went.