Chapter 29

A girl was sleeping when her alarm continuously rang making her groan as her sleep didn't completed... she only had three hours sleep due to last night she was busy talking to someone till late night... poor girl had to wake up early morning... she threw her phone on the floor by accidental and rubbed her eye cutely as she heard her phone dropping on the floor....

She rested her head on headboard and saw her phone laying down.... then something clicked to her head... she immediately got up of bed and bend down to pick her phone up... soon as she picked her phone up... a smile curved on her face... only one person early in the morning or late night can make her smile without any reason who is none than love of her life... her boyfriend...

It was message from her beloved boyfriend.... she opened her phone and went to messages and tapped it one " only mine❤️"...

She opened the message and read it through end... at the end she was in tears... she sniffed and tried drinking her tears back but failed miserably.....

Dear Jaan... I know tomorrow is your big day and you are nervous too but trust me you will do best... you will make me proud like you have always have done...Jaan you are my girl and I know that you will make it again.... wish you all the Best and I know you are really upset me not being there but as I said before I can't promise.... I'm very sorry Jaan.... even I want to see your successes but it unfortunately that I can't... don't worry... just remember me.. I am always with you... Jaan I love you and show whole world how best you are.. make me proud... make our family proud... and I miss you and I'll try to come back soon.... I love you Jaan... miss you.... lots of hug and kisses for my Jaan... do your best... and doll and Manik will be there for you.... I'm always in your heart... when you feel nervous then close your eyes and call my name.... miss you Jaan... love you.... all the best my Jaan....

Your love... boyfriend.. Neil.❤️😍!

She was tears along with smiling like fool... she immediately called his number... she waited till 5 rings but he didn't picked the call... she cuts down and went to his gallery... she scrolled through it and found one picture of them together... she caressed his picture then pecked her phone....

Avni : I miss you too Neil.... I love you more than you do.... Come back soon....

She kept her phone back and went to fresh up....

While somewhere else a couple was sitting on breakfast table when elder couple came... seeing them the couple wished them good Morning...

Boy : good morning mom...

Mom : good morning doll.. Manik beta...

Nandini : good morning mom...

Yes Nandini has forgiven her parents... it took time but at the had her parents gained Nandini trust again... they wholehearted accepted manan relationship.... Nandini's parents sat down and starts eating when Nandini spoke something gaining others attention...

Nandini : today I need to meet avni.... Tomorrow is our first world fashion contest....

Hearing that Manik looked at Nandini...

Manik : she will be nervous.... this time Neil is not with her... I wish Neil was here too...

Nandini : me too... but Bhai will be back soon...

Manik : Nandini I'll come with you too...

Nandini nods...

While in metha house...

Avni was ready to leave her room when her phone rang... her phone was on charger cross another table... hearing her phone ringing she ran to other side and picked it before other side could speak avni starts speaking...