Chapter 17

It was very early morning Neil opened his eye and saw avni caged in his arm.... he smiled and picked his phone to see the time... he saw the time... it was 4am... he was still sleepy but had to be in hotel Before his friends comes to his room... he kept his phone back in table side and looked at avni... he starts caressing her face then dropped kiss on her cheek....

He admire her sleeping more than half hour.... he saw outside of window and was still dark... he smiled seeing avni and pecked her head... then slowly moved avni from him... not feeling Neil's warmth she did made some sound while Neil covered her with duvet... he got up bed and picked pen and paper and wrote note...

He then came back to bed and looked at avni....

Neil : i will miss you! Love you..

He bend down and pecked her cheek then forehead.... he took his phone and left the mansion...

It's was not difficult for Neil to sneak inside the hotel... per Oder of Neil someone was waiting for Neil to come... Neil got inside the his room and slept....

Everyone wake up.... Neil was still sleeping as he didn't sleep much last night... others were in breakfast room when Juhi walks in and looked for Neil but didn't found her... then she thought he must be in his room before anyone could notice Juhi there she left the hall and went towards Neil's room.....

She stood front of his room door and starts knocking... Neil inside was sleeping but hearing door knocking with unstop... he took pillow and covered his ears with pillow...

while Juhi stood there knocking... she left from there as Neil didn't opened the door...

Half hour later Neil woke up hearing ring of his Phone... his phone was in his pocket... his hand reached to his pocket and took it out... his eyes were still closed and he was still feeling sleepy... nevertheless he picked it and spoke in sleepy voice...

Neil : hello....

He didn't even checked caller Id but soon as he heard other side voice his sleep flew away... he jerked himself and rubbed his forehead...

Neil : sorry princess.... i left you without waking you up but you were sleeping so couldn't disturb you... sorry... I'll come in evening today...

Avni : good morning.... still sleeping... I'll wait for you in evening.....

Neil : good morning princess... I was sleeping but someone rats kept knocking my door... but since you called me my sleep went you.... did you have your breakfast....

Avni : if you tried and Sleepy then cancel the shoot today... yes I had my breakfast.. aunty she is so sweet.... she let me cook.... i had your favourite aloo paratha with curd.... I missed you....

Neil : aww my baby... hope you filled you tinny winny stomach... and take your meals on time or I'll ask aunty about your meals routine... and I miss you too but only for month then we will be together.... please make some paratha for me too.... I'll have it later in evening.....

Avni : okay.... anything else you want....

Neil : hmm! I'll let you know before I came.... I love food by your hand....

Avni : Neil I was thinking to research about chuhi.... past... maybe we can get some information....

Neil : okay... but be carefully.... no one should know about you being here... I hope you threw your previous sim.....

Avni : yes I have threw it away but Neil I haven't brought my laptop.... what should I do now..?

Neil : open your bag... inside their would a laptop you.... I brought too just in case... you can use that only ....