Chapter 20

At Mumbai airport there was big crowded as the media got to know about their hero coming after his month vacation.. media and Neil khanna fans wanted one glimpse of him... they were standing outside of airport... they fight was hour delay due to some reason....

Hour passed waiting for to see Neil glimpse when they wait ended... Camera starts flashing over Their faces when Neil realised what's going on outside... before entering out of the airport Neil pulled his phone out and called someone to arrange car for them.... after ending call Neil taking his luggage move to his friends where they were waiting for him...

Neil : guys media is crowed ... it not Possible to leave any soon.... i have called my security... they will be here any soon but before that I need to have conversations with media..... Manik you come with you...

Manik nodding his head , he walked with Neil outside and saw big crowds....Manik looked at Neil who was smiling seeing the media... Manik smiled too and took another step...

As soon as Neil and Manik stepped out of the airport media people starts rushing to them... there was pushing game going on seeing their star back.... Neil smiled seeing but couldn't risk anyone getting injury or hurt.... Manik looked at Neil and nodded his head knowing what Neil is thinking....

Manik moved aside and raise his hand up... seeing his hand everyone kept quiet.... Neil smiled along with Manik... Manik looked at Neil before speaking...

Manik : guys... I know you all people are excited seeing Neil back... even we happy to back to our country but please be careful with pushing... we don't want to anyone in hospital..... Neil and I will answer each question of yours but before that please don't push each other... we wouldn't appreciate anymore being hurt... thank you and yes you can shoot questions one by one...

Manik moved back Neil aside and smiled at him... listening to Manik everyone stopped pushing and stood at one place.... they starts asking question to Neil and Manik.....

Reporter 1: first of all welcome Back to India...

Neil : thank you!

Reporter 1: sir my question is when Is your film releasing?

Neil : very soon it will be front you..

Reporter 3: sir can we expect something special this time?

Neil smiled Hearing his question..

Neil : I don't know... maybe a big shock... well let the time reveal shocking news...

As Neil said this everyone starts gossiping and in their find curiosity builds up... Manik smirked knowing what will happen... while Neil was least affected.....

Like this a lofts of question was raised up till someone asked about his co-actor making Neil smirk...

Neil : co- actor is surprise... you have seen the trailer but actress face is hidden... you all know will when movie comes out till enjoy the suspense created by us....

Neil smirked and looked at Manik who was looking at him with same smirk....

An hour later crowed starts going down and security of Neil came and starts moving the crowed... there was still big crowd.... security reached to Neil and Manik who was still standing at the airport gate....

Neil looked at him...

Security: sir we should leave... the crowed will be there till we leave.... i have made arrangements... shall go with it...

Neil nodded in his head and starts walking back inside the airport.....

Neil finally took seat in his car along with Manik and Nandini.... others were in another car... Chuhi wasn't with them as Neil secretly made Manik take wrong ticket so don't know where is she.....