Chapter 26

Everyone was sitting in Neil's green room and talking randomly when Manik's phone rang.... everyone looked at him.... Manik took his phone and saw caller ID... he looked at Nandini before leaving the room.... this made everyone confuse...

Neil looked at Nandini too before following Manik outside... Neil came out of his room and saw Manik talking on the call... he went near Manik and stood behind him.... soon as Manik finished call... he turned and got shocked seeing Neil there... Manik kept his hand on his heart and acted like he was dying.... Neil chuckled at his drama...

Manik  composed himself and took one step toward Neil... then hr hit his head making Neil hit him too...

Manik : what's your problem... why you always scare me....

Neil : look who is saying.... a monster who scares everyone....  now stop twisted words and tell me what's the problem... who was it?

Manik looked away while seeing Manik's reaction got know that Manik is hiding something.....

Neil : spill the beans outs Manik malthora...

Manik looked at Neil before opening his mouth but stopped seeing Nandini and avni coming behind Neil.... Neil too followed Manik's gaze and turned to see avni and Nandini coming towards them....

Avni and Nandini reached... reaching to them Nandini looked at Manik who wasn't looking at her... seeing him like that some thought rang around her mind... she then looked at Neil who was looking at avni smilingly... she smiled at them then moved to Manik and stood front next to him... Manik felts her presence but didn't had courage to look at her...

Nandini once again looked at Manik before clearing her throat seeing avneil lost in each other eyes... avneil broke eye lock and looked at Nandini who was giving Neil smirk...

Nandini : Bhai you can romance later but now I need to take avni with me .... so if you give permission then can I take your Jaan with me...

Neil giggled hearing  Nandini and wrapped his arms around Avni's waist... avni looked him but even for once he looked at her...keeping his hold tight on Avni's waist he moved to Nandini and left Avni's waist and gave avni  hand to Nandini....

Neil : she is yours... you can take her but make sure no danger near her or I'll kill you...

Nandini : okay boss...

Neil smiled and looked at Manik who was trying to escape but how can Neil let it go....

Neil : Manik I need to talk to you so come in my car...

Manik cursed Neil his mind while Neil didn't cared....

Nandini and avni bidding boys left but before leaving Nandini did look at Manik....

Soon as girls left Neil pulled Manik with him to his room... as they entered they saw fab 4 still sitting and munching snacks... Manik rolled his eye seeing his friends eating like idiots.... Neil cleared his throat getting fab 4 attention... fab 4 looked at Neil then at Manik...

Neil : guys food won't run Away... at least eat like human.... and I'm taking Manik with me somewhere so I'll see you tomorrow morning in studio...

Fab 4 nods....

An hour later Neil was driving while Manik was sitting next to Neil on passenger seat... Neil turned his car to left and looked at Manik before gazing at the door...

Neil : now tell what's bothering you.... why did you left the room seeing the caller Id... if I am wrong is it......

Manik looked at Neil hearing him.... before Neil could complete Manik himself completed it....