Chapter 32

Arrangements were sangeet were made in backyard of khanna House.... everyone was present there expect the bride and groom... their families were welcome the guests and close relatives... Bebe ana swetha were along with Neela were talking to ladies... while mohit and Prakash and ahsish were making comfortable to guest.... while fab 5 and Nandini were teasing the couple in room....

In Bebe's room... avni was fully ready for her sangeet... soon as she entered out of washroom all the girls rushed to avni and pulled her hand to see the mendhi colour... seeing the deepest dark colour of mendhi all the girls teased avni....

Aliya : your mendhi colour is so dark .... Neil loves you so much... his love is shown here in your hands....

( avni's front hands)

( avni's back hands)

( avni's legs mendhi... sorry In previous chapter couldn't add it)

Avni blushed hearing while Nandini side hugged her...

Nandini : alu stop teasing avni... my doll and Bhai is best couple in world.... I knew avni mendhi will be darkest.... Bhai love never fails... not even dolls...... you but go and see Guest... I'll stay with doll...

Aliya and Mukti nods and left the room... Nandini made avni sit on bed and held her both hands in hers... avni watched her action...

Nandini : doll I will miss you so much.... you finally getting married to love of your life... I wish you both Always stay happy and keeping loving each other... don't let anyone come Between you both... doll love you...