Chapter 7

Neil was sitting in his room when he felt hands around his waist. He smiled knowing whose hand it is.. Neil kept his hands on avni's hands..

Neil : Princess you didn't sleep yet..

Avni smiled and came beside him.

Avni : how could I sleep without you? Why you look worried?

Neil: I'm not worried..

Avni : you lying to me..

Neil : promise princess I'll tell when times comes..

Avni : I'll wait for you.. ok leave all this.. look what I have made for you..

Neil: what did my princess made?

Avni got up from bed and brought tray of coffee.. Neil smiled seeing the coffee cup.. Avni again settled beside him and handed him the cup. Neil smiled looking at the cup and looked Avni..

Neil : you know what will make me happy?

Avni : off course i do after all you are mine..

Neil : only yours!

Neil starts taking sip and passed cup yo Avni.. Avni smiled and too sit too.. like this They kept talking and taking turn finished coffee.. Neil kept cup bedside him on table.. Avni kept her head in his lap.. Neil smiled and Starts caressing her hair..

Neil : wanna share something!

Avni : no but I'm scared!

Neil : why?

Avni : what will happen when everyone gets know about us? What will they hate me?

Neil : right now I don't care about them or what they will think.. all I care is my love for you and your love for me.. our love is only matters to us only.. for me your love is enough Avni... you have made place in my heart and trust me this heart will beats for you.. I only love you my princess.. don't think about our future.. live our present..

Neil looked at her and saw tears.. he smiled seeing her crying like little Baby and wiped her tears.. he planted kiss on her forehead..

Neil : don't cry my pagli! I love your smiling face not tears..

Avni : what did I do to get you?

Neil : want to know..

She nods..

Neil : fasting for me..

She light slapped his arms.. Neil smiled and made himself conformable in sitting position. He kept caressing her hair till she felt her eyes heavy... Neil looked at her.. he bent down and kissed her cheek and whispered.

Neil : I love you.. sleep tight princess..

Next morning everyone was woken by now expect Avni who was still sleeping.

Neil and Manik was sitting in garden and discussing something when Neil felt Someone hugging his back.. he turned and saw Avni leaning onto him while sleeping.. Manik smiling seeing his baby doll..

Manik : we will discuss this later..

Neil nods. Manik leaves leaving them alone.. Neil pulled Avni front of him and pecked her head..

Neil : still sleeping!

Avni didn't opened her eyes but gave nods which made him smile..

Neil : why you woke up early?

Avni opened her eye and looked at him. She opened Neil's arms and sat on his lap and locked her hands around his neck..

Avni : because you left me.. i couldn't sleep without you..

Neil : aww my princess.. you wanna sleep more..

Avni : no.. I want be like this..

Neil didn't say any word while Avni closed her eyes..

After hour Avni was helping girls in kitchen while boys were in hall discussing about their London trip as tonight in afternoon they have flight..

Nandini and Avni along with mukti and Aliya came out kitchen carrying snacks.. all settle beside their partner..

All starts eating when Manik decided everyone should meet at airport..

Neil : Avni and mohit I'll drop you both..

Mohit : Neil Bhai I'll mange myself..

Neil : no need I'll drop you both..

Mohit nods..

Everyone after having snacks left to their House.. Neil dropped mohit and Avni to Metha house and himself drove to Khanna house.. his bags were already packed as he informed Swetha before coming here..

Neil thanked Swetha and took blessing of everyone and kept his bag in car..

Neil : mom I'll be back after month.. take care and don't miss me too much..

Swetha : take care yourself and Avni too..

Neil nods.. he hugged her.. after bidding his family Neil drove to Metha house..

He got out off his car and made his away inside and ringed the bell.. Neela opened the door.. Neil hugged her..

Neil : how are you maa?

Neela : I'm good! After so long you came to visit your maa..

Neil : was busy!

Neela : I know where you are busy..

Neil : maa!

Neela : don't blush hearing about her..

Neil : maa where is she?

Neela : getting ready! Come inside..

Neil comes inside and sat down.. Neela went in kitchen to bring water for Neil.. at the same time Avni came ready in red dress and looked at Neil who was sitting and busy ok his phone.

Avni : Neil!

Neil turned around and got cleaned blowed seeing Avni... he was only staring her when himself didn't realise when he starts walking towards her...

Avni was only looking at him.. Neil reached to her and pulled her in hug.. Avni got startled with sudden hug..

Avni : Neil..

Neil: you look breathtaking ! How do you mange to look so beautiful..

Avni blushed hearing him when they both heard cough.. both broke hug and looked to see Neela standing with smirk on her face...

Neil : maa.... you... here...

Neela : yeah my son.. me here..

Avni was looking down when mohit came and got confused seeing all this..

Mohit: what's happening here?

Neela : romance!

Mohit : huh?

Neela : mohit don't you see couple behind you..

Neil : maa stop it na.. we getting late..

Neela : I forgot you both leaving today.. Avni have you packed your stuff..

Avni :yeah maa!

Neil : maa we should leave now..

Neela nods.. Avneil takes blessing for Neela and hugged mohit.. bidding Metha's Avneil left to airport..

Hope you enjoy the update..

Fariha_Ahamed very happy birthday dear.. god bless you ❤️❤️❤️ keep writing.. love you❤️❤️ and sorry I didn't knew it's your birthday.. once again happy birthday.. have great day❤️❤️❤️