Chapter 10

Neil broke hug and smile when the girl moved to Manik and hugged him too... then she met others member of fab 5... while Neil and fab 5 were meeting the girl didn't realise two person was burning in Jealousy....

Avni was standing next to Nandini and whispered something in her ear...

Avni : who is she? Clingy to my boyfriend... and look at him hoe close he standing with her.... today I'll kill him...

Nandini laughed hearing but avni answer made her anger....

Avni : why you laughing.... can't you see she is drooling over our boyfriend... Nandu how can you leave Manik like that....

Hearing Avni Nandini lifted her eyelashes and saw Manik and Neil laughing with girl hugging side way from both side... then she looked at avni who was glaring him...

Nandini : you right.... let's teach her lesson....

Avni : off course we Will but look at our boyfriends they don't even cared about us being there....

Avni and Nandini were watching them staring at the corner... Nandini marched to them and encircled her arms around Manik waist.....

Nandini : baby wouldn't you introduce me to your friend...

Manik looked shocked hearing Nandini while other suppressed their smile...

Manik : sure Jaan! She is Neil's new film co-actress... she is playing opposite Neil...

Nandini looked at the with fake smile then her gaze turned at avni who was standing behind them and staring her... Nandini winked at avni and pulled the girl in hug...

Nandini : stay Away from my boyfriend especially from Neil.... you may not know but his heart is taken.... keep it secret... or it will cost you later...

Nandini whispered in her eye making the girl shock... off course no one new about Neil's Martial status.... Nandini broke hug and smiled at the girl...

Nandini : Nandini Murthy... Manik's girlfriend... your name?

The girl looked at Manik and Neil then back to Nandini...

Girl : hey Nandini... myself Juhi....

Nandini : miss chuhi...

She muttered herself.... Nandini took her phone and messaged avni something...

Neil : guys shall we starts going...

Manik : yeah but Where is doll?

Juhi : doll... who is doll...?

Neil : she is...... my...

Neil was cut off as someone palmed his eye...

Neil : baby take your hand off me...

He never forget his avni touch...... avni pouted and removed her hands from his eye... he pulled her in hug... while juhi watched him with eye wide open....

Juhi : Neil.... who is she?

Before Neil could reply avni broke hug and looked at Juhi before looking at Nandini who smirked at her... avni forward her hand to Juhi for handshake...

Avni : avni metha.... a famous fashion design and famous Neil khanna secret girlfriend.... soon to be his would be... hello miss....

Juhi got shocked hearing avni while others were shocked to hear avni words Expect Nandini who was smirking looking at Juhi face....

Avni : excuse me miss.... hello...

Juhi ear went deaf hearing avni that she couldn't hear anything expect avni words ringing in her mind... avni moved to Juhi and shook her....