Chapter 38

Next morning... Neil woke up before avni.... he saw her still sleeping clutching with her waist... pecking her forehead Neil got off the bed and made his way to washroom..... he quickly took shower... he came out of shower wrapped towel around his waist and with his On hand was ruffling his wet hair....

He looked at the bed and saw avni still sleeping... he smiled and Moved to  closet... he quickly got dressed and walked down to kitchen.....

Soon as he reached to kitchen he saw swetha making breakfast.... he went and back hugged her...

Neil : good morning mom...

Swetha was started with sudden hug but soon  relaxed as she heard Neil's voice.... she spat his hand....

Swetha : you scared me... Crazy boy...

Neil : sorry mom!

Swetha: hmm!...... Neil what you doing in kitchen...

Neil : woh......

Swetha stopped and turned around... and looked at him who was avoiding swetha gaze....

Swetha : what's cooking Neil khanna? Hmm!

Neil : nothing mom......  actually.......

Swetha : why stammering..... say clearly.....

Neil : woh....... actually mom..... I...... am here....... to.... make........ forget it......

Neil turned to leave but then remembered Avni's pain.... he turned back and spoke without stopping making swetha Stare like he was alien....

Neil : imheretomakebreakfastforavni........

He spoke while swetha stared him.... soon she bursted in laugh.... Neil made annoying face seeing swetha laughing..... swetha held her stomach and stopped laughing.......

Swetha : what language you speak Neil..... I didn't get what you were saying..... speak clearly and slowly.....

Neil took deep breath and spoke.....

Neil : I'm here to make breakfast for Avni....

Swetha : oh that's the case.... then why did you stammer to say this.... she is not only your wife but this house princess..... it took you so long to say this...... is avni okay....

Neil : sorry.... yes mom she is fine.... just little headache.... so I thought to make her favourite breakfast.... she will be happy seeing her favourite food....

Swetha : I'm proud of you.... why will your make it... I am here to make it.... you go back to room... when it's done I'll come to your room....

Neil : no mom I want to make it..... please...

Swetha : you sure!

Neil : yeah....

Swetha : okay then.... do call me when you need help...

Neil : okay....

Swetha left the kitchen as she was down making breakfast for everyone... while Neil quickly washed his food and thought what to make first.....

Neil : what should I make..... Jaan loves anything made by me.... hmm how about making yummy red pasta with garlic bread.... and off course with hot chocolate..... that's good idea.... let's starts cooking....

Neil first bowled the pasta then starts chopping some vegetables.... he was picky with vegetables as he knew avni won't them and at end he had eat it....

He took hour to prepare breakfast for avni.... he placed everything in plate then in tray... he took the tray and made his way back to his room.....