Chapter 11

Nandini and avni didn't realise when two hours passed while gosspining about their life, Love life and off course planning to expose Chuhi front media...

They didn't realised when they got slept hugging each other... Nandini was first one to open her eyes.... Nandini looked at avni who was still sleeping with smile on her face... Nandini smiled and Moved avni hands from her waist....

She took her phone from side table to see then time... seeing the time she freaked out... it was almost evening..

Nandini : shit Manik and Neil Bhai will kills us....

She opened her phone and went to caller app before her phone rang showing Neil Numeber....

Nandini took deep breath and lifted the phone...

Nandini : hello Bhai!

Neil : what hello? Where are you both? We are waiting for you both but you?

Nandini : sorry Bhai.... actually we both are in hotel...

Neil : what? Didn't you both go for meeting....

Nandini looked at avni who just woke up and looked at Nandini... avni mouthed who is it... Nandini replied Neil mouthing too...

Nandini : Bhai actually avni wasn't feeling well so we both came back up hotel...

Neil : what happened to avni? Is she fine... is she with you... give her phone...

Nandini without replying to Neil gave phone to avni who looked at Nandini and gesturing what say...

Avni took the phone and covered the phone with her palm and asked Nandini...

Avni : what should I say? He will get angry if I lied to you about my health... nandu I hate you for this...

Nandini : aww baby but I love you... now handle your boyfriend... I'm going bye... and about Neil then you can convince him by doing lovey dovey talks... bye sweetheart... I'm going to fresh up...

Nandini left the too after smirking at avni who threw glare at her...

Avni sighed and cursed Nandini in her head and removed her hand and kept between her ears...

Avni : he...llo...

Neil : finally... you spoke... I thought you lost your voice...

Avni hearing his voice got know he is angry...

Avni : Neil.... listen to him....

Neil : I will talk to you later... first tell what happened to you? Nandini was saying you were not feeling well.... did you see doctor... should I come....

Avni : stop... let me speak Neil.... I'm fine.. I was just having little headache but I have took nap and Medicine... I'm fine... you enjoy...

Neil : you don't know what I felt when Nandini said that...

Avni felt guilty lying to him especially about her health... he can't any risk with Avni's health...

Avni : I'm sorry....

Neil : why sorry?

Avni : Neil I'm feeling sleepy... come soon...

Neil : are you okay?

Avni : hmm!

Neil: I don't want to hear hmm... I'm coming now...

Avni : Neil don't....

Neil : by your voice I feel something is wrong with you... I'm coming...

Neil ends call leaving avni more guilty... avni sighed when she heard Nandini voice... avni took pillow and threw at her...