Chapter 30

Avni sitting in her room and holding her award in her hand... she thinking lost when she left a arms around her waist... knowing whose hand is she relaxed and leaned to his chest... she kept the award on table beside her and turned her face to face him... she stared at his face lovingly... she took one hand and caressed his stubble making him smile and giggle... his giggle made her happy... she kept doing till his hand stopped her.. she looked at him confusingly thinking he didn't liked it...

Avni : why you stopped me?

Neil : I have stopped you because I want to spend my time with you not sitting here only... and tomorrow morning I have early flight back to New York.....

Avni got sad hearing him going back to New York tomorrow morning....

Avni : why tomorrow? Can't you stop your shooting till our wedding.... our wedding is in next month....

Neil : I know Jaan... I want to Finish my shooting before i take leave.... and I got day holiday to come and see your success... please let's spend our remaining time together... I have planned it.... there is outfit  for you kept on   couch... you get ready then we will leave...

Avni : okay... I'll get ready...

Avni got up from not before kissing Neil's stubble... Neil stood up as avni left to get ready...Neil stood near window and dialled a number...

Neil : yes sir... I have reached safely... yeah... don't worry I will be back by soon... yeah sure.. bye...

He ended call and saw avni coming while fixing her hair... Neil smiled and went behind her... he pulled her which made her land on his chest... she looked at him...

Neil : Hayee... miss avni planing to kill
Someone...

Avni : no but if someone wants to die then I can... should I....

Neil : acting smart...

Avni didn't say anything and rested her head on his chest... his arms wrapped it around her waist....

Avni : Neil you should fresh up too...

Neil : hmm!

Avni : Neil....

Neil broke hug and pecked her forehead...

Neil : I'm going.... and Jaan Please take my watch out...

Avni nods... Neil left to get ready while avni moved to her drawer and pulled it out.. then she went through and found on of Neil's watch and took it out.. she kept on dressing table and picked her phone up... she decided to through scroll to her Instagram... soon as she opened it she got two dms... she checked her dms and saw Neil's stories... she smiled and replied his stories...

Then she posted one of her pictures from today fashion show..... she kept her phone on table and waited for Neil to come... her legs were dangling from bed... soon Neil come out wearing all black... avni shook her head seeing him wearing all black... she got up and went to dressing table... she picked the watch and went to Neil who was busy settling his hair with his hand... she called his name...

Avni : Neil...

Neil stopped and turned to avni and saw her holding his favourite watch... Neil smiled and extending his left hand to avni... avni knowing what he wants she made him wear his watch then kissed his hand... Neil smiled... then Avni tip toed on Neil's feet and stood on his foot... Neil Hands reaches to her waist and pulled her close to him... her one hand went around his neck while other hand went to his hair.. she fixed his hair... then she pecked his forehead and got off from his foot... they both smiled at each other...