Chapter 31

In Khanna house everyone were shouting top of other voice .... why not they would shout.... after all is there son Neil khanna marriage..... only son... Bebe was checking the decoration and swetha was in kitchen since  morning and Prakash was busy calling some close relatives to come.. Bebe was instructing a man with when boys marched into Khanna house... Bebe left to see boys...

Bebe : this is time to come.... function will be starting in 4 hours... and you all here... so many works are still pending....

Manik went to Bebe and side hugged her...

Manik : Bebe don't worry... everything will be done before functions starts... don't take tension now... even we are here to help you all so work will be done more quicker....

Bebe smiled so did dhruv and cabir....

Bebe : okay... a lots of things is left... check arrangement for Sangeet... I will help swetha in kitchen...

Manik : Bebe hold your horses..... I know Neil is getting married but that doesn't mean that he wants to lose his Bebe day after his Marriage....

Manik got slapped from Bebe....

Bebe : shut up.... its my grandson marriage and you want to sit only.... even I want to help in my son marriage.....

Manik : Bebe chill... we will do the work and you take rest... I'm sure if Neil see you and swetha maa working continuously then he will scold me only... please do little work and more rest...

Bebe : okay... If Neil wants this then I'll do it...

Manik : yes you go in kitchen... me cabir and dhruv will handle all this...

Bebe nods and went to kitchen while Manik looked at boys...

Manik : let's go and kick ass of the groom... he must he sleeping like pig on his day....

Boys giggled and followed Manik to Neil's room... they saw the door opened little and smirked looking at each other... Manik pushed the door and went inside followed by other two.. they saw Neil sleeping like pig as Manik said....

Manik : look at him.... how can he sleep so late on his wedding function here... my sister must be waiting for him but this boy only sleeps... poor my sister....

Cabir : Manik we need to wake Neil up... only 4 hours is left to mendhi then Sangeet at night...

Manik : hmm... but who should we woke him up.. his sleep looks so deep...

Dhruv : idea... why not put water on him... he will wake up...

Manik : no dhruv... something different..... but what......

Manik and other two thought but Manik screamed first as he got idea....

Cabir : what's the idea.?

Manik smirked...

Manik: okay the plan is that you will call Nandini .... and ask her to some acting saying that avni decided not get married with Neil as she found someone else.... I will talk to Nandini....

Cabir : Manik think before doing it... it can be risky... Neil won't leave you if he gets to know about this....

Manik : such a coward you are cabir.... let's take revenge.... this is best opportunity for us... Neil always Prank us... today will do it....

Cabir and dhruv unwillingly agreed... Manik called Nandini and stood very close to Neil... so Neil could hear....

Manik got call connected with Nandini...