Introducation

Neil Khanna Very looking guy who is  over the world

Neil Khanna
Very looking guy who is over the world. He works in film industrial and handles his dad business in weekend. All the actress wants work with him. Girl drool over him but he is only his girl. Yes he is already in relationship with his childhood friend. He is handsome, hot. He love his family and five fab. [ as he is famous so I thought to add five fab].

  Avni metha

Avni metha.
A girl who is pampered by dad and mom and off course her brother. She is apple of their eyes. Works metha industrial and also Handle own fashion show room with her best friends. She is beauty with intelligent brains. She capable may things. In relationship with her childhood friend, never see any other guy. She is possessive about her brother.

Metha family

Neela - mother of Avni. Loves her son and husband. Friend of swetha khaana. Treats Neil as her own son. They share amazing bond which people will think Neil is her actual son.

Ashish - works in metha industrial. Loves his family.

Mohit - younger brother of Avni. He loves Neil as his second friend and calls him hero. Loves his family especially his sister.

Khanna family.

Swetha- works in ngo. Loves his family.
Friend neela metha. Avni is princess of swetha. She is very attached with Avni.

Prakash- works in Khanna industrial. Loves his family. For him family is more important than anything. Consider Avni as his own daughter. Can't see scratch.

Bebe- mother of prakesh. Loves her grandson. She is supported to Neil in very decision.loves Avni and mohit as own child. Never compares them. She very close to Avni.

Five fab- is musical band of mukti, cabir, maink, aliya, and dhruv. They are friend of Neil. [ about them find out more in story.]