Chapter 4

The drive was silently. Neil saw Avni was only looking outside of window. He holds hands. She looks at him.

Neil : jaan what happened?

Avni : nothing!

Neil : I know you worried about mohit. Give him time, he will soon understand. Even I trying to make build his career. If you want I talk to him.

Avni : I just worried about him. He is Always travel, it's not that I don't like but he doesn't have one specific profession.

Neil : Avni let me speak to mohit. And I know he will listen to me! You don't worry. I will handle him. Now please smile!

Avni smiled bit.

Neil : that is this, give me real smile or I know way to make your smile.

Avni : Neil you just drive!

Neil : first give your real one smile.

Avni finally smiled while Neil also give smile to her.

Avni : where are we going?

Neil : our special beach.

Avni : wow! After so long we going there!

She kissed his cheek in happiness.
Neil smiled

Neil : if I get this then I should take you to beach every day.

Avni hits his biceps.

Avni : shut up and focus on road.

They both reached to their private beach. Neil parked his car and went Avni side and opened door for her.

Avni Smiled at him.

Avni : thank you lover boy.

Neil : always pleasure is mine love!

Both walked out from parking area. Neil entwined his hand with Avni hands. They both walked together. Avni was leaning on his shoulder which Neil smiled. They both sat down near wave.

Avni put her foot in water and put her heard in Neil chest. Neil wrapped his hands her and also put his foot in water. Their hands were still entwined. Both had smile.
They both were away from the media and crowds.
Both were siting in silent. Then Avni spoke.

Avni : neil today interview why did you say that in right time you announce our relation?

Neil : avni you know this Friday I am
Going to London for film promotion and I am busy with this new film. It not that I don't want say about you to whole world but I want to something special where entire worlds knows about Us.

Avni : I know Neil. I will be waiting for that day.

Neil : anyway we should forgot about that and now focus on us.

Avni :what do you want from me!

Neil : will you give me!

Avni : off course I will.

Neil : I want you to come London with me. Even fab 5 is coming Also manik is coming with Nandu so if you come then she will get company and I will have you.

Avni : but Neil what about our parents and my workshop.

Neil : Jaan please, we haven't been out together. About our parents I already discussed with them and they said if you want to come. Please for me. Don't worry about media.

Avni : I will come if it makes you happy.

Neil : l love you! And thank you.

Avni : I love you too. So when is promotion day.

Neil : it after two days after we reach London.

Avni : is your heroine coming with us or..

Neil : no she is coming with her boyfriend. Don't feel insure about her.

Avni : she has boyfriend but the way media say that she is much single.

Neil : she is secret relation. Only cast know.

Avni : ok!
Neil splash water on Avni.

Avni : Neil stop it! Don't throw water on me.

Neil stops.

Avni : neil can we stay at beach house today. Please I like this!

Neil : you don't need to say please. I will inform others to come here.

Avni : that great.

I will update two unknown and mr and Mrs Khanna in evening.