26. Married〚Jikook〛

[Jikook, Jihope, Vmin]

You know some people never listens or understands some things. They are adamant.

And that is how, Jung Jimin got into an accident and broke his leg. Even after his husband's disapproval on him riding a bike, Jimin still rode it leading him to now lie in a hospital bed.

Jung Hoseok, Jimin's husband looked at him with a 'I told you' look making Jimin pout.

"Next time I will come with you. I will teach you myself. I trusted that alien Taehyung but he did this. *sigh*. The Dr.Kim said you will be fine in two weeks or three weeks. Until then I will accompany you in the hospital. My boss is okay with me taking leave" Hoseok was devastated when he heard his husband was in a accident. But he was happy knowing it wasn't serious and can be cured in two weeks.

"Ah..... I need to sleep in hospital bed ah- I don't want to" Jimin whined like a baby as suddenly a man entered the room.

"Hello Mr.Jung. I just finished doctor training and my senior said I should be taking care of you. So here I am" The new boy said to Jimin. A fierce look on his face. "By the way I am Jeon Jungkook. 24 years old" He introduced as Jimin and Hoseok nodded.

"I am Jung Hoseok and this is Jung Jimin. 29 and 28" Hoseok said as Jungkook nodded.

"Alright Jimin-ssi. Can you please sit up so that I can examine your legs?" Jungkook asks.

"Oh! Dr.Kim already examined my legs and told me to follow some certain exercises daily. He just said to do the exercises, take the medicine and rest" Jimin answered as Jungkook hissed internally.

"Alright. I will meet with you later" Jungkook said and left.

"Weird doctor" Hoseok commented as Jimin giggled.

"He is new in his career so he seems uptight" Jimin says as Hoseok nodded. "Are you taking sides Jiminie?" Hoseok asks as Jimin nods while giggling.

"Yeah. I am taking sides. Dr.Jeon's side" Jimin said while giggling. "Are you trying to make me jealous?" Hoseok asks as Jimin shrugs.

"Is it working?" Jimin asks as Hoseok nods before laughing loudly. "Alright, now I am hungry" Jimin whines as Hoseok nods.

"What do you want? I will buy for you" Hoseok says. "First I want you to take me outside this hospital. I feel so bored in here" Jimin whines again.

"Wait. I will ask the doctor" Hoseok says before leaving to see Dr.Jeon. After a few more minutes Hoseok came with a pout. "I begged him to let you out but he said it isn't safe and that you need rest" Hoseok says as he sighs.

"WHERE IS THAT DOCTOR? I NEED TO SEE HIM AND GIVE HIM A WORD" Jimin yells as suddenly Jungkook enters the room with a smile.

"Is there a problem Mr.Jung?" Jungkook asks with the same smile.

"Oh nothing! Right Hoseokie. I was asking him to buy me a cup of ramen. Now go Hoseokie" Jimin says with a nervous smile as Hoseok chuckled and left.

"Alright Mr.Jung. How about I bond with you? So that you will have someone to talk to during night when your husband won't be there for you" Jungkook suggested as Jimin nods.

"So I am Jeon Jungkook. My mom call me Kookie. My dad died in an accident when I was 4. I don't have siblings. And no girlfriends or boyfriends. I am bisexual. Virgin. And my favourite colour is black and red" Jungkook couldn't help but share everything with Jimin. He felt a connection with Jimin.

"Well hello! I am Park Jimin but now I am Jung Jimin. Happily married to my bestfriend Jung Hoseok. He wasn't my first love though. Parents are living in Busan while I am staying with my husband here in Seoul. Younger brother who is studying college in Busan. I am a lawyer if you didn't know. My favourite colour is blue and black" Jimin finishes.