Daredevil and Artemis

The next day I was finishing up with a new client who wanted help figuring out why her financials were frozen and sadly I had to tell her it was because that the company worked with Wilson Fisk. That when the FBI is finished calming through all of the assets then there wasn't must that I could do for her. We were walking out of the building where I saw it was Foggy, Karen and Matt standing outside of the building. Foggy was doing something on the doorway while Karen was reading the paper and Matt was standing by listening. I waved goodbye to my client I turned back to see Foggy was laughing at something Karen had said.

"What is so funny?" I asked moving up next to Matt who was clutching his cane in both of his hands as Karen continued to read the paper.

"Foggy is laughing about the vigilantes new names." Matt exclaimed I looked over at the paper which Karen turned it to show me the front page article. I saw two painted images; one of a man in a devil costume and the other is a woman archer.

"They are calling the vigilantes Daredevil and Artemis." Karen answered I saw the title reading 'Daredevil and Artemis Take Down Wilson Fisk'.

"I get why they would name him Daredevil only because he is the Devil of Hell's Kitchen and the way he took down criminals seems very Daredevilly. Why would they name her Artemis?" Foggy asked with a small snottiness in his tone with his back still towards me in which I cocked my brow annoyed.

"Maybe because she is the Greek Goddess of the Hunt, the Moon and more. Plus she uses a bow as her primary weapon. The vigilante uses a bow and fights at night so..." I began with my explanation seeing Matt gave a small smile knowing I was a bit annoyed with Foggy making fun of me.

"That makes sense to me." Matt added in which Foggy turns to face us as I shot him a cold glare and he just turned away scared. I could feel Matt's hand slink into mine telling me to break that glare before Karen noticed.

"Anyway...what are you even doing Foggy?" I asked watching him place the finishing touches onto whatever he was doing then backed away. I saw it was a plaque that sat below mine which read 'Nelson and Murdock, Attorneys of Law.' Matt released my hand moving up to the plaque running his fingers across the plaque.

"Nelson and Murdock...Avocados of Law." Matt joked in which I smiled and Karen was confused about what he said. Matt moved back over towards me while Karen tucked the newspaper into her purse. "I'm happy to have things going back to normal."

"Normal enough." Foggy answered shooting me a look as I gave him a small nod in our way to thank one another for what we promised. He also noticed Matt was holding my hand in which he gave a childish smile that his best friend was happy. "Well...if you will excuse me. I have to go help Marci find another job."

"Thank her for us." Karen yelled in which Foggy waved at the three of us as she turned to look at the both of us. She shuffled her bag onto her shoulder before signalling a taxi behind us as it pulled up next to her. "I'm going to check in on Ben's wife. I'll see you guys later." Karen got into the cab and headed off leaving just Matt and I alone as we both began walking down the street.

"So...how about a drink?" Matt offered while we walked hand and hand down the street as I sighed with relief.

"Hell yes." I answered which Matt nodded and we headed down the street to Josie's bar which was the closest bar near the office.

" I answered which Matt nodded and we headed down the street to Josie's bar which was the closest bar near the office

~~Foggy don't make fun of my girl or you'll have an arrow in your ass lol.~~