Crooked Cops Don't Stand A Chance

That night Matt and I made it to the location where Hoffman was stashed, we were trying to plan our tactics until we saw about three police vehicles pulling up to the building. It was definitely Fisk's men as Matt and I raced to the entrance from above waiting to strike. All of Owlsley's men were instantly taken out by the police with ease until they began to advance onto Hoffman who was covered in blood trembling in fear with guns pointed at him. Matt was on the one side of the room and I was waiting on the other, pulling out a blinding arrow and waited for Matt's signal. Once he nodded I fired the arrow at the column blinding the cops just as Matt and I flipped from our positions. Matt took on the three in front of him as I braced my bow around the one's throat pulling him to my body before a twist flipping him to the floor. Two others advanced onto me forcing a small chuckle to think they stood a chance against me. One charged at me as I caught his arm pulling him close and kneeing him in his abdomen. The other charged as I caught his arm colliding him with his buddy before flipping the two of them onto the floor hard. Looking up I saw one of the cops making his way to Hoffman as I ran at full force jumping wrapping my legs around his neck and with a twist I flipped him to the floor. My knee had applied pressure to his throat until the air was cut from him and he slipped unconscious. Looking up I saw Hoffman tremble until I heard Matt finished off the final cop moving up to me. Hoffman jumped just as Matt took a seat as I crossed my arms against my chest.

"You...are a hard man to find Hoffman." I replied with a low voice watching his dark eyes blink rapidly with blood still stained his face.

"Listen to us very closely...you are going to turn yourself in." Matt began in which Hoffman scoffed at the thought shaking his head no to us.

"I can't...Fisk will kill him before I can step foot in any precinct." Hoffman exclaimed my hands saw he was trying to reach for something behind him but I was quicker than he was. Swiftly I moved to his side grabbing his wrist and applied pressure hearing him yelp in pain as my other hand grabbed the gun he was going for. My hand dangled it towards Matt in a way to show it to Matt not that he needed to see it to know it was there. My face turned back to Hoffman with a cold hard gaze onto him applying more pressure to his hand until it snapped in my hand.

"We just saved your ass." I started twisting a bit more as I disarmed the gun with my one hand tossing the gun to one side of the room and the magazine on the other side of the room. "Now if you want me to break the next 26 bones in this hand you will listen to what my partner has to say. You understand me?"

"Yes...please let go." he begged I turned to Matt for a second watching him nod and I released his hand moving back to Matt again.

"Now...this is what you are going to do. You are going to walk into the 15th Precinct...you are going to turn yourself into the Detective Brett Mahoney and you are going to tell them everything that you've been doing. Everything you have on Wilson Fisk..." Matt explained seeing Hoffman still looking at us like he was unsure clutching his broken hand.

"I told you...if I walk out of here I am a dead man." Hoffman whimpered I took a step towards him watching him flinch like I was going to attack him again.

"Not if we are there watching you. We will follow you to the precinct and if any of Fisk's men try anything we will be there to stop them." I replied watching Matt now stand up from where he was sitting moving up next to me.

"Now...as my partner said, we will be following you to the precinct. If you veer off or try to escape us I'll let my partner break every bone in your hands, legs and wherever she pleases. Do you understand?" Matt exclaimed I gave Hoffman a small evil smile and he just responded with a quick nod. Taking him from the chair I led him to the door as Matt followed behind me, Hoffman obeyed as we followed him until he got to the precinct. Hoffman walked into the building safely while Matt and I watched from the opposite building's rooftop.

"So...are you ready to see a tyrant fall?" I asked turning to look at Matt who was leaning over the edge looking over the station.

"Can't wait." Matt whispered I nodded turning back to the station hoping that Brett Mahoney would take this case because this is all we got. We had to do this for all of the lives of the people Fisk destroyed. For Karen Page, for Elena Cardenas and most importantly for Ben Urich.

~~It is time forWilson Fisk to fall

~~It is time forWilson Fisk to fall...~~