Black Sky

Matt, Stick and I were knelt down on one roof that overlooked the pier, I saw about nearly a dozen armed men in suits watching the area. In the river ahead a boat with a shipping container tied in the back was making its way to the dock. In front was another man who his hands draped across his back and kept his eyes glued onto the boat coming towards him.

"We need to thin out the herd quietly before that container gets to the dock..." Stick whispered I nodded watching Matt take the two sticks that he was given and we moved stealthy to the ground. My back pinned by the first container as Matt joined me using his senses to count how many men there were.

"I am picking up over a dozen heartbeats and they are all armed with MP7s with suppressors. Stick was going to handle the Black Sky and if he failed I would use the arrowhead he gave me to finish this mission. I still didn't trust what Stick had planned but I trusted Matt.

"Okay...I'll take the half on the left you handle the right?" I whispered watching Matt nodded while I pressed the button on my bow turning it into a staff. Matt moved first grabbing the first guy into a choke hold to put him to sleep while I moved silently to the other side. Turning into a dark part of the containers I waited for one guy to move across as my hand pulled him pressing my hand to his mouth to muffle out his moans until I headbutted him silencing him. Both Matt and I managed to take out at least five each of the dozen but there were still a lot more. I saw the container touch the dock as I moved to a location where I could use my bow. I reverted my staff back drawing a normal arrow and pulled it back when I could see Stick doing the same with his bow that he built. Matt was across from me taking on another guy before pinning his back to the container behind him. My eyes and my arrow were now trained onto the container as I watched it open, once it was in view my eyes widened by what I saw. It wasn't a weapon...it was a little boy chained to the floor of the container. Stick lied as my head whipped up to him seeing him releasing his arrow as I whipped my bow in the direction and fired. The two arrows collided missing the boy hitting the floor, by doing this I revealed my position to the Yakuza. Angry they began to fire onto me as I moved my body away drawing another arrow from the quiver. "Son of a bitch..." I heard grunts peering over the corner I saw Matt beginning to spar some of the men as I moved from my position firing the arrows into shoulders. I watched a few men shuffle the kid into a car while I charged to aid Matt in his fight. He stumbled back after taking a hit as he hit into my back and regained his footing.

"What just happened?" he hissed I didn't give him a second to answer as we needed to finish taking out the rest of the gunmen. I smacked my bow onto one's head stunning him as I kicked him hard into his ribs and then jumped kicked him backwards into his friend. Eventually all of the gunmen were laying unconscious around us as my breaths were pounding heavily onto my chest. Moving towards Matt I looked up to see where Stick once was, he was gone and anger filled my throat.

"That bastard lied to us." I answered angrily watching Matt holster the two sticks into the small pocket by his pant leg and I pushed my bow over my head.

"I know...let's go find out why." He exclaimed we both took off into the night and headed back to the one place we both know where Stick would be. Matt's apartment.

~~Not surprised Stick lied~~