46 - Getting Even

"You...are so wet."

I lifted my head from between Rachel's thighs and smiled down at her. Her mouth was still open, gasping for air, eyes squeezed shut, and a smile was forming on her lips. I could feel her wetness still running down my chin. "I thought I was gonna drown," I teased, swiping at my mouth with the back of my hand.

She chuckled, licking her lips in an attempt to to moisten her mouth. Her eyes were still shut and she looked so beautiful with her messy hair and the slightest sheen of sweat covering her breasts.

"I love you."

Her eyes snapped open as I hovered above her. Her expression softened as she gazed up at me and murmured, "I love you, too."

I rolled off of her, stretching out next to her and smirking when she immediately snuggled up to my side. I sighed when she burrowed her nose into the crook of my neck. "My whole body feels like Jell-o," Rachel hummed against my skin.

I laughed and pulled her closer to me. "So are you ready for another?"

She scoffed. "Me? What about you?"

Her hand drifted down my chest, over my stomach and between my legs. I grabbed her wrist before she could grip me. "Don't do that."

Lazily, she lifted her head and propped herself up on her elbow. "Why can't I touch you?"

I turned my head slightly and let my gaze fall on her beautiful face. "I'm supposed to be making it up to you. I'm trying to say sorry for how selfish I was earlier."

"Paul..." she sighed, shifting her body to straddle my hips. "You've been saying sorry. You've been showing me. You've shown me four times already," she laughed.

"Four? Is that a new record?"

She scooted back a bit, resting on my thighs. "I need one more. That will be the new record."

I nodded and noticed her eyes, how they drifted down and lingered on my erection. "But what about you?" she mused sinfully, her hooded gaze made my heart clench. I loved how much she wanted me.

My eyes fell closed and my head pushed deep into the pillow behind my head when she wrapped her fingers around me. "I'm okay," I lied. "This was for you."

"You've taken care of me. Now let me take care of you," she murmured as she guided me inside of wet warmth. I hissed when she sank down on my erection, already feeling ready to explode from being so worked up.

"You don't need to do this," I assured her I held her hips still. "I don't deserve it after what I did."

Rachel gripped my wrists and held them down on the pillow above my head. "Stop punishing yourself. I already forgave you."

I laughed as her breasts hovered just about my mouth and my tongue flicked out to taste a nipple. "You know you're not strong enough to hold me down, right?" I challenged, even as I lifted my hands and pushed hers back.