~ number thirty one ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

Mingi, Yunho and San were really close to the hospital so then they decided to run, just in case — maybe — something had happened. They all knew that Wooyoung must've been devastated to hear the news, they all wanted to be there for him.

But as they inched closer, they seen Wooyoung, near a police car, with a gun. Just as they could see the situation better and closer... Wooyoung had the gun to his head. The police were begging him not to pull the trigger and to give them the gun back. But as far as they could see, the boy had been inching away from the police when they got closer and closer to him.

San gasped, taking his hands out of the pockets they had been in. "No!" He screamed, running now, his feet hitting the floor as fast as lightening. He never wanted this to happen, if Wooyoung shot himself his life would be over. If Wooyoung died, he would die. Wooyoung was his everything and he'd never want anything bad to happen to him or for him to leave. Leave him forever.. The thought made him run even faster wanting to get there before it was too late.

He was lucky he ran faster.

San ran up behind him and heard him say a faint 'goodbye, i love you all. San, I'm s-sorry..'. His fingers were ready to shoot, but San grabbed the gun out of his boyfriends hand and threw it to the floor. Wooyoung turned around and seen San; his face tear stained as he had been crying.

Wooyoung realised what he could've lost. His world, which was San. He could've lost his family, friends. All of it. "How could i-i be so s-selfish!" He cried, crouching down and hiding his face in his hands as he started to sob. San pulled him back up and into a hug.

"You're not! D-don't ever say that again. But really! What were you thinking? I needed to do what was right, i never want to lose you!" San cried into the others shoulder. Wooyoung already felt better at the sweet sound of San's voice. Smooth like silk that could make you fall asleep.

"I'm sorry, i just didn't think i could live without my Mother and because it was my Father's fault i felt even worse. I love you, I'll never leave you"

"I love you too and I'll never leave you either."

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

A/N: the next chapter is the last chapter!
i can't believe people even kept reading through the story to nearly the end! It means a lot to meeeeeee so thank you! <3